Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicgal I started getting what I could locally then calling the rest thru to Brisbane but I've now found its just so much easier to call through everything that's on your scripts, double order on those that are higher qty each day, then you can pay with card & fax them your script copies. They will get you to post the originals down but it's about $15 freight to Airlie but at least all the compounded meds are taken care of in one go. I use Wesley compound pharmacy ( their 400mg pesscaries are cheapest) or the mill, which is under Wazza rooms.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maca For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also have the deadly ocd spreadsheet with dates, doses changed etc that are pretty standard on his protocols that you can add your dates and auto adjust to suit, much easier stuck on fridge to tick off. Ill send you a copy if you think it'll help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies, well my video call went ok I think. I found her easy to talk to. She's sending me heaps of stuff and we are planning a type of antagonistic cycle for July. I will be starting lots of supplements when my "pack" arrives, some of it is dhea, trental, metatonine etc. We talk to the clinic nurses on Friday so will have more of an idea then. I plan to go down just before my day7 scan and stay until I'm pupo. I don't like CDI or the other scan place, they both seem too chaotic and I just didn't like how they did it. This will be my last epu. Dh and I have soul-searched and decided that my health and sanity wouldn't cope with anymore. It has taken some of the pressure of me, strange how that is. It's hard for me to keep track of everyone enough for personals but I am thinking of you all, sending you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps, - Good luck. It sounds promising. Hope it becomes clearer on friday when you speak to the nurse.

Maca, - Hope you are feeling well. The spreadsheet idea sounds great for the amount of meds. I've used ical on my computer in the past. If it's not enough I might do a spread sheet when the time comes.

MusicalGal, - Are you on the AACEP protocol too? I hope you can get on top if it soon.

8shan8, - Don't be nervous. Be excited! You are about to make a move toward a BFP. Good Luck .

Bella, - Good luck with the challenge. What a great thing to do to pass the time in a really productive way. I hope it helps you feel much better.

Hi to everyone else . What lovely weather it's been the last few days. I love this time of year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, I am so sorry this has been such a long and drawn out experience for you. I was in your position earlier this year and waiting to miscarry. It was the very worst kind of limbo to be trapped in. For me it took three weeks for it to finally happen and even though I was relieved when it did there were still lots of tears and sadness but the miscarriage finally gave me some closure. This journey is so difficult at times, but you are so positive and proactive and I hope all my heart that success is just around the corner for you. BTW Hank is gorgeous – congratulations!

Maca, a very belated congratulations to you on your BFP. I’m sorry it has been such a bumpy ride so far and I hope things settle down soon into a wonderfully uneventful pregnancy.

Musicalgal, good luck this cycle. I had my first appointment with WDA last week and I brought a plane load of stim drugs back with me from Brisbane - we just managed to squeeze it all into one of their esky bags after removing the packaging so the fn might have been talking about me? Picked up the rest of my meds (clexane, prednisone, nitrodur, progynova) from the discount pharmacy across the road from Cairns Central and will collect my compounding meds (melatonin) tomorrow from Good Price pharmacy on Mulgrave Rd near Spotlight… I am on CD1 today and will be starting stims tomorrow providing baseline bloods and scans (done locally in Cairns) are ok.

Amps, happy to hear your appointment went well… good luck with your next cycle! Deciding when you've had enough of the IVF roller coaster is a very difficult and personal decision and I completely understand you wanting to put an end to that emotional stress and pressure in your life... but it wouldn't surprise me that now you have taken the pressure off yourself that you get one of those natural BFP so many ladies seem to get after making the decision to step back from IVF. No one could have prepared me for the toll IVF takes on the emotions and how much I have put my life on hold for the last 18 months...

8shan8, welcome aboard and good luck with your appointment next week. I hope your road to motherhood is a short and sweet journey for you.

Sunny, not long to go now. Woo hoo!!

Hi to Mrs P, Kit84 and all you lovely ladies out there following along.

AFM After waiting 6 months for my appt with WDA it was finally great to meet him. He spent a couple of hours with me and hubby and he was exactly as everyone has described – lots to take in and he was very patient with all of my questions. He has already demonstrated a very high level of service and care. CD 2 tomorrow and I will start injecting on an antagonist cycle with a high dose of Menopur and lots of added extras… Nervous, excited, but trying to stay calm and away from google. Off to Kerri on Friday for some more needles (acupuncture).
    Last edited by Domiffy; 15-05-2013 at 23:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok .. callout. Does anyone know a refrigerating courier company to get ivf drugs from qfg brisbane to Cairns?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical ensure the nurses over ice pack them & mark them to be kept cold/ medical. We've used toll & Fastaways & they will fridge them in Mackay or wherever the overnight stop over is, just grab the tracking number when they are dispensed and call your local branch tags ladies usually track your package and make sure the drivers are on board with the whole deal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - How are you feeling today hun? Its just a terrible terrible time for you.

MusicalGal - My last stimming cycle was an AACEP - it stands for Agonist/Antagonist Conversion with Estrogen Priming....I had my best ever quality eggs/embryos on that cycle....even if they were from a 46 year old!!! How did you go with ordering your meds and/or courier?

Maca - Geez you have had a very scary run since your BFP....here's hoping its smooth sailing from now on. Hun, there is no such thing as TMI for us ladies...its called information sharing...coz it might just be one of us going through the same thing one day...thank you for sharing. Also, I am OCD too, lol....I have a spreadsheet on EVERYTHING...would you believe that I even have a spreadsheet since january of the exchange rate for the South African Rand!!!!! WTF...as if a spreadsheet can change that outcome!!!

Domiffy - Good to hear you back on the IVF train again too....how is the jabbing going?

MrsP - Have you started your cycle yet?

Amps - so happy that your appointment went well. AND, good on you for feeling more 'settled' and the pressure has lifted...if only slightly!!!

Blue -

AFM
    I have been on the OCP for over a week now and stay on the active pill until told otherwise. The clinic synchronise the donors cycle with mine. Im pretty excited to be finally cycling and also a bit scared because I only have 4 more pays until we go!!

My clinic told me exactly how well my donor responded for her last donation....it actually couldnt be better. If you guys dont mind i wont mention it publically here, but DP and I are SUPER excited about our chances now....happy to divulge the info in a PM.

Im also in a quest to lose as much weight as I can prior to SA. Im 10 kgs heavier than I should be at the moment through IVF...not so long ago the dreaded Prednisolone Monster had me eat my way to almost 19 kgs heavier!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

sunny as i shared by text this morning. I woke this morning with heavy bleeding cramps I think the worst has past now it was pretty bad between 7-1 today. Fingers crossed I don't also have to have a d&c too now.

Feeling very tired and rundown. I felt like I was in a marathon this morning my pulse was racing legs arms shaking. Adrenalin and shock I guess.

I have my two gorgeous dogs by my side Hubbie picked up my favorite noodle soup for dinner. Slightly disappointed I couldn't do my super Saturday workout but can make hat up later. Poor hubbie was pretty agitated and freaking out most the morning I think the first MC we had together shocked him then losing Noah and watching me labour with him was so traumatic today he wasn't in a great way which was the worst so upsetting to see how hard it is on our men. He is a gem love him to pieces.

Have napped on an off finally took some pain relief nuerofen my back is just aching terribly still.

Like you sunny I am heavier now then ever before 13kg heavier I lost 2.2 this week although the boost chocolate bar I just ate today sure wont help but I needed something after today. Oh I am having a beer too!!

Anyway hopefully Monday back to running I have been doing 3kms each morning and night Andy exercise program in between I want to have it all off before we start again. Give it our best chance.

Its a week this Monday to Noah's due date! Sigh I have no idea how to feel acknowledge and move through that day.

Will write personals once I get through this but I dearly hope wherever you are at in your cycles you are well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - How are you feeling today?