Closed Thread
Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsP - Glad to hear your appt with WDA went well...I bet it was a case of information overload!! He is fabulous with his kitchen sink approach. I actually got some good results on an Estrogen Priming (AACEP) cycle...not the ultimate good outcome, but my 46 year old eggs responded well and I even got my first ever blastie!! Good luck.

Bella - What a cutie...I think he will have to have some play dates with my Jack Russell. "Still nothing no contact no miscarriage nothing"....might be time to take matters into you own hands hun....but you know, it kinda doesnt surprise me, because you have had to take matters into your own hands since slow pokes first appearance of double pink lines. You need some kind of closure from all this, so you can move forward with your future possibilities or I should say probabilities.

Maca - Thank goodness the bleeding has stopped. So one little poppet on board, congratulations....you must be feeling so much more at ease after the scan.

MusicalGal - Toot Toot....back on that train. Good on you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny15 For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (15-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everybody.

Bella-what a gorgeous pressie! You're husband just knows how to hit the spot. Little hank will sure keep u busy and take ur mind off things while u ride this journey. Maybe u should call wda and tell him where ur at and ask what he suggests. I know that if I were ever due to miscarry again I would be booking in for a d&c. I know it's a very personal choice, but I'm not going thru that again.

Mrs P-Sounds like we're on the same protocol. I know what u mean by the amount of drugs and supplements. I thought I rattled when I walked with cfc's regime. ...now I have to put all the pills in a basket and a list next to it so I remember them all. And I haven't even started injecting yet! DH Has his own basket of pills to take and jars of seeds and berries. ...!

Sunny-So this is called an oestrogen prime? Not long down reg? Interesting u say u reacted well. I hope I do too. Wasnt having much reaction to gonal the last 2 tries at cfc and I was on quarter of the meds. I know wda said that if I get 3 embryos he'll put them all in. Not much chance of all three 40yo eggs being fabulous, so he doesn't see any point putting 1 in at a time. It just goes to show cfc had me going back time and time again for single embies. What a waste of time and money! I mean what were my odds? Very low. angry

Maca-it's great to have a bfp on this thread. Fantastic. Keep growing little one xx

Good luck everyone! Xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella your newest addition is just adorable, you hubby is on the ball and making sure your both loved up. I hope you are coping as best you can.

Big wave to Mrs P & Sunny and you other darling ladies hope the "weekend" was bearable, it's never easy one to endure regardless of where we are at in our cycles or journey xx

AFM just have to finally have a breath & smash out totally selfish post, sorry ladies. Yesterday was totally hideous. Warning TMI - the spotting/ slow bleed started up again on Saturday but yesterday had mass hemorrhage bleed and large tissue loss( size of two thumbs side by side) thought all over for sure, yet sort of went numb. The local ultrasound scan man god love him, squeezed us in at 6.30 last night and by some absolute miracle poppet still there, hb @ 115 and grown inline with dates. thats when I finally fell apart.... WTF!!! No idea how this is possible after what the afternoon entailed but am so very grateful & thankful. Bring on Thursday maybe Wazza will have some answers on what in earth is going on / out in there.
    Thankyou for letting me vent girls xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Maca so happy for you your lovely little one has soldiered on through all of that no doubt oblivious to the stress you are going through. Hang in there. xxx

Amps good luck tomorrow with your review!!! Lets us know how you get on.

I caved called Dr W (OB) and said WTH with the no contact blah blah all very apologestic and a little embarassed. Misoprostal is a no go he feels it is a low cost dangerous drug used in public medical facilities that in his opinion carry a risk of requiring a d&c over 90% of the time and in fact a death has occured it also causes mass hemorrhaging and pain for up to 3 days and he said wouldn't after our journey encourage or suggest it to me in fact he won't use prescribe it to anyone.

Give it 1 more week and a d&c next tuesday or wednesday. I think the threat of more surgery is doing the trick today (TMI ALERT) I had some brownish discharge so fingers crossed how ironic fingers crossed that I miscarry naturaly!! Gee wizz never thought I would type that! However, I have signed up for MB 12wbt and so far lost 1.5kg been running walking squating lunging my way through the suburb with one dog beside my and often the new puppy in my arms he is a stubborn little walker but probably why i am losing the weight he is 7.5kg last friday and has grown so not exactly a feather weight to carry additionally for a 1 hour workout!!

I am thinking tossing around losing the 14kg yep 14kg that I have put on since starting IVF or as much as I can by the end of this 12 weeks then starting with WDA. Get myself as fit and healthy and bmi back well into low/mid range to increase my chances. I want no regrets I want to give it all and can them see if I should take DHEA for those three months and see how my eggs are too then. It will be at least another 4-6 weeks before my next period even if I M/C now and then a cycle the following one we are looking 8-10 weeks so whats another 2 weeks after that.

Jumbled thoughts how knows. Anyway have to run how is everyone Muscialgal how you going? Sunny all still on track? Mrs P hugs hope your ok and getting ready for your next cycle.

Hi to everyone I have missed x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies can anyone tell me how much my first appointment with Dr Miller will cost?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also im a bit worried about being overweight and going to see him. Im a short 87kg lady. 27years old. Im typing in the phone number but cant press dial... maybe im jyst weird.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shan8 I can't remember exactly but was he was cheaper then what I was quoted at CFC in Cairns and WDA in Brisbane the price will also depend if he scans you which he did at my initial appointment. From memory **pre- warned** approximately $120-160 is what I seem to recall with a scan.

Just make the call I had about a 4-6 week wait for my first appointment from when I made the call although when I was last there I overhead new enquiries getting appointments much faster these days particularly with the 2nd FS starting there shortly will free them up. I was healthy bmi when I started and now am 14 kg heavier he never said anything. WDA did say although not a heavy or large girl lose a kg a month til you start will increase our chances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    8shan8- I was a bit overweight at my first appt with dr miller....he mentioned that losing a bit of weight could help but he didn't harp on about it or make me feel bad or anything. I have since put on about 20kgs over the last 3-4years and he doesn't make a big deal of it.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I made the call and got in next tuesday. Its pretty expensive $180 for the consult and then an extra $85 for the ultra sound and then $95 for my husband. better go register my bank details with medicare. Very nervous now.

Last edited by 8shan8; 15-05-2013 at 14:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm struggling to keep up with wazza s protocol, it's full on getting all the different drugs ordered in Cairns and even some couriered from qfg in brisbane and I haven't even started growing follies yet! The fn told me today that I'd have to pay for a courier to get my cycle drugs up to Cairns. She said there's another of their patients up here in Cairns doing the same thing. Is that person on this thread?

Good on u for signing up to 12wbt Bella. I did the last round and actually lost 4 kilos. I too have put on 12 kilos over the past 2yrs from ivf and backing off on exercise in case it affected my cycles. I would've lost more except we went on a 3wk cruise holiday and also strayed a bit for 2 wks while on the program. So I was impressed to have lost even 4kg. I'm surprised how much better i feel even with that little loss. I've kept all the menu plans so we're doing it on our own this round, but it's really easy and I find Michelle bridges very inspiring. If you search the forums for '12wbt and ivf' you'll see I started a thread with other women who had been doing ivf. Go girl!

Hello to the newbies on this thread. We're here. Any questions just ask.

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app