Closed Thread
Page 67 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick fingers crossed for you tomorrow Bella - go slow poke!!

Hope your travelling ok Mrs P & that Kate could help?

To the news ladies - big hello to you all, I'm logged on phone also but ill check back in soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    8shan8..

Hello,

I just received my pack yesterday approx $9000 up front but you get $4500 ish back. You also need either money or private health for the hospital and the anesthesia. I suggest just seeing the FS I don't know the Cairns ones but I am sure once you see them ask them Q's (and lots of them).

I really don't know much about the drugs yet but I have a list of them here and what they do ect.

Shelby I will PM you hun, I got your message sorry I work full time but def keen to catch up one day, oh and I am South half way between Ayr and the Ville

Mrs P no words except take comfort in the little one you already are blessed with. Sometimes life just sucks.

Bella hope your feeling okay...again I will say sometimes life just sucks...Chin up and hope you get great results tomorrow.

Hello to everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck today Bella.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wanted to pop in and say Good luck today Bella xx

Hi to the new ladies! !

Me - still waiting for either AF to arrive so can start regimen with WDA or ....a natural miracle! Back on dhea, makes me a bit dizzy but otherwise no side effects really. Oh except weight gain. .. sad face.

Good luck everyone! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (03-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella, - Good luck today Thinking of you!

Hi to the new ladies, however I'm pretty new here myself

Musical Gal, - Wouldn't a natural miracle be wonderful . Does the dhea make you eat more, or just plain put on weight for nothing?

Macca, - Thanks again!

I did call WDA's office yesterday. She (I think Clair) said that she will speak to the doc and call me back in the arvo. She called back, and then Wazza had a chat to me. He said he would proscribe DHEA and also melatonin. Then said that they will try get me in 'a little' earlier due to my age. So we have an appointment for Tuesday . Wow! Have to go on monday due flights so will be running around today getting referral, and my records, etc.

Hope everyone is having a lovely old rainy day.
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 03-05-2013 at 08:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal thank you, I completely forgot to ask WDA about DHEA I was overwhelmed with all the other information somethings just never came up.

Mrs P That is fantastic have you managed to get your file down to WDA (I keep saying this so I apologise make sure QFG Cairns send the full file!!!) That is also fantastic that he will prescribe your meds for you asap.

Thanks for the well wishes I feel so nauseous but today I think its fear so nervous I feel like I am waiting each appointment for the bad news they keep predicting to come, I don't realy have much hope there is a little ray of hope but I have to be realistic. However he said on the 22nd April that by the Friday 26th I will have definetely miscarried and well I made it through that day and here I am another Friday later with still no spotting, no cramping other than ligament stretching pains if I move suddenly. So that where my hope comes from. Hopefully its not totally misplaced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Bella. Thinking of you today xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    The heartbeat and fetal pole are no longer visible the gestational sac not grown. Waiting to miscarry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear that Bella! My thoughts are with you.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh No Bella that's tragic, I'm so very very sorry for you. Try to be kind to your self babe xxx sending good juju your way.