Closed Thread
Page 66 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Macs it's so easier said then done I understand. Your numbers are good not unreasonable for a single so don't stress to much. How you feeling? Any MS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes feel sea sick all day (ms) must say loving every minute of it. Have worked bloody hard & long to feel woefully ill, it's reassuring and a beautiful reminder that its actually happening x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Im in Cairns. I have PCOS and cant seem to get AF anymore. I have been to my GP today and have been referred to Dr Miller. I dont even know what to do. Im on provera to make my body get a period and Diabex xr 1000 i was hoping to get put on Clomid. But my GP did not mention it. Maybe i should have, but she wants me to see Dr Miller. With your experience will he look at options like Clomid before IVF? thanks ladies hope your all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 8 Shan 8
    We went through Dr Miller having been diagnosed by my gyno with PCOS. She had put me on clomid which continued with no joy. Then looked into aui and did sperm test and hubby's boys were a tad tardy so went straight to IVF. He has the bedside manner of a gnat (my gynos words not mine) but he does know what he's doing. The nurses and the scientist there are amazing. No question is too stupid.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Scoleman,
    Could my GP have prescribed Clomid? I dont want to go to IVF if I dont have to as its quite expensive. Anyone have a rough figure on how much IVF Is? Only with medicare?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No but a gyno can. Ivf is spensie in the sense you have to have the cash there but we got $5000 back from Medicare and were about 3 out of pocket. I found the clomid metformin combo frustrating cos some months it would work and others it wouldn't. It then turned out hubs had issues too. If you're not keen for ivf just yet maybe try a gyno first? I go to Liz McKenna and she is awesome. We were very lucky in that our first transfer was a success and I'm now 36 weeks +3 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I just dont know what to do. Should I go and see a gyno first and try clomid or should I just go to the fertility clinic. I feel like a little kid that doesn't know what to do.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 8shan8- I am a patient of dr millers. When I first went to him in 09 he started us on clomid for 6mths but we had no luck with it so moved on to IVF. I am about to start my next cycle with him to try for bub no3.... I really like him and all his staff.....have never had a drama with anything there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella Hon, - This is such a hard time for you , It's not fair that you have to go through this. I really hope that tomorrows scan shows little poke has caught up, and that there is nothing to worry about. Sending you lots of good vibes .

8shan8, - Bob is one of those people that if he thinks you have a good chance then he will be rather positive, but if he doesn't, he couldn't give a rats. He likes to keep his stats up! I've seen both sides of him. Go and see him and make your own mind up from there, you don't have to commit to anything.

Maca, - Thanks, I'll call them today.

Hi everyone

MrsP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs P how are you going, i have been thinking of you. Did you give WDA office a call to discuss DHEA?

My body definitely thinks I am pregnant boobs grow daily bigger and colostrum is there if squeezed feeling chucky all day etc so as much as I want to pretend I can't get away from the symptoms.

I had my hair colored and new style which I love and am having my eyebrows done today using threading which I haven't had don't before but told you get great results.

Maca how are you feeling?

Hi to the ladies I haven't seen before sorry on mobile so can't see the names to refer too!! Sorry

Amps, Sunny, Blue how are you all.

Will let you know how the scan goes tomorrow. Fortunately have a mid afternoon scan unlike my last one at 5pm felt rushed the lady at front desk after was so rude hubby wanted to throttle her. Anyhoo fingers crossed for good news prepared for the worst as best can be!!