Closed Thread
Page 65 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A question for you ladies seeing WDA?

How often do you have to go down there during a cycle? Obviously for initial consult, EPU and ET, but is there other times?
    Do you think he can prescribe DHEA before your initial consult so you can be on it for a few months prior to IVF?
    And what supplements does he have you taking? Just wondering what they are compared to what I'm on.
    Thank you so much, I have something to look forward to by going to see him.

Bella, - I'm glad you are hanging in there. This is such a hard time for you. Thanks for the hugs.

Sharlee, - Thank you for your kind words the other week. My FS has always wanted to transfer 3 with me, and due to my age he said it is "virtually impossible for me to have multiples." So it solely depends on your clinics procedures.

MusicalGirl, - My philosophie is exactly the same as yours! I want to know that we gave it the best chance we could. As I've said before, It's not the things that you did do that you will regret when old, but the things you didn't do.
    I was only going to give it one last go, but I felt that my FS didn't give it his all, as he didn't particularly want to treat me anyway. "Bad for stats"... Also I didn't feel heathy before/during my stim, so I don't think I gave it my best either.
    I'm already kicking myself for not taking the May appointment with WDA offered to me back in Nov.

Maca, - How are you going? I hope you are feeling well, or unwell .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mrs P this is our usual for Wazza, We did scan day 2 down there and hysteroscopy/opiated lipidol flush day 3 then fly home day 4, because of flights. Day 8 scan done locally and depending on follicles if he runs you long you may get away with day 12 scan locally as well but it's dicey he prefers you to be there so he can see for himself, we have family on the sunny coast so we stay down from day 12 onwards thru to tsf.

Supplements from his " extra medications" are as follows;

Berocca 1 per day
    Folic acid 5mg 1 per day
    DHEA 3 months prior 25mg 3x per day ( he can send script to compound pharmacy downstairs from his rooms. You call in to pay & they'll post up to you )
    Low dose aspirin 100mg 1 per day with food
    Co-enzyme Q10 200mg 2 per day
    Fish oil 1000 I per day, no more
    Zinc 1 per day
    Vitamin E 500mg 1 per day

Hope this helps xx information is power.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maca For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (29-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca, - Thanks very much for your reply, I would like to pre prep as best I can. I take about 1/2 of that, plus some other stuff. I haven't seen coQ10 in 200mg. Where do you get that from? Also did you have to wait until you saw him before he put you onto DHEA? I would like to cycle asap after seeing him. So I'd like to start DHEA before hand.

Bella, - Thinking of you.

Hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies I am struggling this week. Just pulling together all the strength I can manage next scan this Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella girl can you bunker down on the couch and block the world out tomorrow, sugar, trashy movie, phone& laptop off.... ?Try to shut off for an afternoon xx sending you go juju to make it through

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P I'd call his main nurse Kate Lobban & explain where your at & see if he'll write it up for you. He should do, I honestly can't remember if we'd done the review prior to scripts etc sorry.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Maca For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (02-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That just posted before I could finish, i understand your not wanting to think / talk about it & storming forward to keep up momentum but I'm really really sorry about todays results xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Soooo day 20 bloods are back & doubling every 31 hrs or so. My niggling thought though is with the twins we had day 17 beta of 240, this time I'm at day 16 202. Day 20 for the twins was 1260, this time I'm at 1670... Interesting. For a safe outcome I am praying for an unbelievably strong single- feedback ladies? Or maybe this was meant to be...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maca the numbers just aren't an accurate way to judge single or multiple pregnancy and will just tie you up in knots. Thing is there is nothing you can do but just enjoy that your pregnant and the numbers are increasing and look forward to your scan. The answer will come my fingers are crossed for a lovely healthy pregnancy for you xx when is your scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bella I'm trying to remember to breathe, and not focus ocd on every little twang. We have booked in with Wazza so it won't be till thursday arvo on May 16 @ 7wk 1 day - (that's of I don't sneak one in up here) but I am hoping to be able to wait.