Closed Thread
Page 64 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P are you ok? Is your OTD Monday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Maca I have no idea what my hcg is up to I have no idea when a scan will be but the sonography recommended one next Friday. I was only told by ob/gyn that I would miscarry and bleed before today and to call him Monday of I haven't. I am so sick of all of them there hasn't been a consideration at all shown for how I must feel after what we have been thru. Once I know either way I am changing ob's to someone who can show a little more thought towards me. Asking the impossible perhaps. He told me that there wasn't a possibility that there would be a heartbeat by today or a continuing pregnancy. So over it all.

So measuring just shy of 6 weeks do I go back on progesterone to give it additional support???

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you have some it can't hurt, Wazza will run me on 3x 400mg pess till 11 or 12 weeks so yes that's a positive step. It seems that everybody within the medical circle at the moment are very negative, not "preparing you for outcomes '" just plain insensitive and nasty! You do what you need to do to keep you on track mentally, steered towards positive & strong. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, - So much happening in the couple of days that I've been away.

But this is just a quick one to say;

Bella, - I am so so sorry that this is happening to you. It is a torturous thing that you are going through. It's where hope is your best friend and your worst enemy at the same time.
    The HB sounds very positive though. I would hang onto that. I've read a few stories in the past of people in similar situations to yours, that had a healthy bub at the end of it. I truly hope little poke pulls through for you.
    Which OB are you seeing, RW or TR?

Maca, - Congratulations on your BFP. That is wonderful news. Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

Yep monday is BT day for me. It would have been sunday, 'but', it's sunday! I have been given a POAS test for sunday though, so I will be doing that then. I don't feel anything. One way or the other. AF never comes until I stop progesterone so I don't even get that clue. I'm too afraid to POAS before then because until I test I'm PUPO, and that is better than nothing.

Hi to everyone else . I will post more tomorrow. But for now I'm going to cuddle up with DH before he has to go to bed for his early shift.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs p good luck with your poas test. Stay positive many of have been fooled by no symptoms.

I have been seeing RW as he delivered my DS in 2002 and when our son was induced and delivered at 14 weeks last November. He was great for both but this time he has been very different and I don't just mean not giving me any hope just very cold and indifferent to our situation it's all delivered very carelessly and he missed the gestational sac on two scan and I had to ask him to zoom in ans show me what that black area is and is that flickering a heartbeat on both occasions.

By my research a heartbeat of 136 is strong for this gestation so not sure what is happening. Perhaps it's just small but strong. Perhaps it isn't but I don't believe they have any right to advise me with the certainty RW has that it's not viable when it keeps getting stronger.

DH keeps asking so do I consider you pregnant now or not?? Haha what a giant mess.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelby78, I thought I had sent you a reply (it was almost a novel it was that long winded)oh dear I wonder where/ whom that message went to. I will have a look and see if I can find it. When are you due again?

I asked my clinic about getting two embies implanted and they said they won't do it on a first cycle. I really wanted to get two because well weird story but my mum went and saw a psychic a few months ago who told her that her daughter was getting IVF and the reason why we had fertility issues and to make sure that when we do get the IVF that we get two embies transferred. So I really though... Wow that is so odd that she would even guess at my IVF...She practically knew before me as I was still going through the million and one fertility tests then. Anyway so does anyone know if you can just choose to have two transferred...Is it up to you or is it up to FS or the clinic itself? The nurse said something to me about it increases the chances of multiple births so that is why they don't do it and also that they are going to ban it soon in Australia. However in the USA you can get as many embies transferred as you like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you travelling today Bella?

Mrs P I am so putting the positive energy out there for you today ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me. Will talk more later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P I am so so sorry xxx huge hugs!

Maca I am ok hanging in there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (28-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Still staliking

Just to let you all know im still stalking you all LOL Bella i really hope its a sticky one i have been watching you posts for news for ages! I am still waiting... Having a well earned break this cycle Heading to cairns for my 7hr drive tommorow CANT WAIT!!! Not..... I wish all you girls the best even the ones who dont know me, i asked DH yhe other day if i dont get preg naturally by July if we could go back to CFC and im not sure if he is in, will wait and see

My thourghts are with all of you