Closed Thread
Page 60 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P best of luck for your tsf tommorrow, just out of interest does your FS give you a couple of Valium before to keep the uterus relaxed ( & us calm I reckon) and one if two for chilling the arvo away after?

Sent from my iPhone

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Maca For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    No Bella no . It's just not fair. I'm sending you hugs. We are all here for you xxxx

Maca I hope this one Burrows in for all of us.

Good luck for transfer Mrs P. I think we could all use some of that valium!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrs P good luck today.

Thanks for the kind words. I feel so shocked. The fact that when I explained to WDA the cycle the outcome the hcg slow rises he immediately said I think you have an ectopic and have you been scanned it a bit risky to let you get this far it's text book ectopic hcg behavior. So feel angry all over again the my clinic has put my fertility life and health at further risk by not being more proactive.

I was offered methotrexate but it can have a 3-6 month exclusion period from ttc and other things. It didn't work for my friend and she had to have surgery regardless it isn't appealing to me I would like it over now and not keep monitoring it all for weeks.

I am so tired but must go to work today clear my desk apparently most people have a week off after this surgery. Family business makes this more difficult for me and they aren't supportive of medically required time off at all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

MrsPontipine  (16-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Girls for your well wishes.

Bella, - Why don't some doctors read their books.
    I am so sorry that you have to go through this proceedure, as if the loss isn't enough. I think you will need the week off emotionally as well as physically . Don't feel bad for work, they will survive. Your own health and family is more important.

Maca, - I hope 2Cd and 2Cc, or one of them anyway, are settling in well .
    I'm not familiar with the grades as my clinic doesn't use them. Or they don't tell me anyway.
    They didn't offer me Valium this round. When they did the transfers at the day clinic they offered, and I took it. Didn't feel any different! My acupuncture did a good job of relaxing me this time. Was able to do it before on the same day because my transfer was at 10.15am. And then the session after, I just about fell asleep.

My 8 cell, 3 day, no fragmentation embie, lost 3 cells in the defrost, but by this morning it was a compacting morula so the embryologist was very happy with that.
    FS hardly said a word, and he didn't look so healthy. They get a very good view of the transfer on the ultrasound with me, so I'm happy that he had some extra guidance. All I can do now is , and go and rub my friends pregnant bellies.

Hi to everyone,

MrsP...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs P good luck my fingers are crossed for you.

I had a quick scan today to try and locate the ectopic nothing sighted but the pseudo sac seen yesterday with WDA today in my uterus was flickering measuring 6.4mm Noah's 7 week scan was 6.3mm with a heartbeat!!! So we go in tomorrow to check tubes but not to touch my uterus just to be certain nothing in tubes or anywhere it shouldn't but he said until he can rule out that flickering isn't a heartbeat or my blood vessel pumping he won't touch my uterus. Feels all very confusing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella I can't believe how unprofessional your old clinic has been and how terrible they have been towards you, this whole process is damn bloody hard enough and their job (yes their JOB that we pay a hell of a lot of money for) is to be there and support us I'm just gobsmacked at how they have treated you so disappointing

Thanks
    Reviews
    No ectopic found. They closed me up and said so far still pregnant and scan you next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella did WDA do Laparoscopic ? Are you still in brissy & can they scan you earlier than next week- I'm hanging by a thread for you girl can't imagine what your going through!!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to you MrsP Pupo!
    A friend compared trying to stay calm during the TWW is as hard as trying to grow shorter!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bella, I hope that this will turn out to be good news. I agree with Maca, waiting till next week will be torturous. I hope it goes quick for you.

Thanks Maca, - I hope is goes quick for us aswell.