Closed Thread
Page 57 of 101 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca, - What a lovely thing to say. Such wise words!

Bella, - So very sorry for your previous pregnancy loss . No wonder you feel the way you do. I'll keep all my fingers and toes crossed that this one is just
    perfect.

AFM, - Scan today showed lining 8mm. All good for FET on Tues 16th.
    Last edited by MrsPontipine; 08-04-2013 at 20:08. Reason: AFM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you end up having another bt today bella?

Hopefully good results

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi blue how are you? No test no results they haven't offered me any they left the results on my voicemail last week and didn't offer anything else. So in limbo for a few days!!!

Its stressful not knowing. Next week having an independent review and scan and appointment and will know what is what then!

MrsPontipine good luck with your FET next week.

Amps hope your okay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,

Gosh I admire you all for being so strong...
    I am having a little break at the moment after my miscarriage at 11 weeks.
    Will try again later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Flaussie A loss at any stage is difficult my fist miscarriage was at 11 weeks and it was so horrific I thought I had one more week of worry and then all the joy starts but in stead it was a nightmare.

Take time and make sure your ready to start again huge hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm not having a good run at the moment. It's my grandad's funeral today. I miss him but am glad he isn't in pain anymore. My mother is driving me to despair, she controlled how we handled my father passing away and I can't let her do that to me again. Poor dh coped it last night after she phoned and he agreed we would pick her up and take her with us, after telling her last week she would need to organise herself. So the cunning cow went around me and manipulated my husband............ I refuse to feel sorry for her, she's not crippled or handicapped in anyway, she can look after herself. Aaaaah! Sorry. I had an incident at work on Saturday where one of the staff ended up abusing me in front of customers and staff, this after 2 of them refused to listen and do what I instructed. I'm not sure I can go back now. I managed to work the sunday with the person involved but made sure I kept some distance and there was always other people around. That person spent half the day reading the newspaper at the counter to spite me, total defiance. My managers spoke with me on Monday(I reported it by phoned straight after on Saturday) and they said they will back be. I'm not sure, this person has been a problem to most staff at one time or another and has managed to evade stern disciplinary actions each time. I'm stressing out so bad about it, I haven't slept or eaten properly since and I have a nervous habit that is out of control now.........not happy !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps I hope you are ok and have some support, remember that Maggie the counselor with QFG is great if you need to see her I recommend a chat with her.

AFM...I sent in a reminder to my current clinic to forward my medical file down to Wazza and it seems they hadn't and were surprised that I was actually planning to go. I was asked how I am, I said good thanks, no really how are you coping I said fine and I was told I obviously wasn't because of the request I sent in and they wanted to know why I was seeking a second opinion.

I stated my reasons that after 4 stim attempts 3 of which exactly the same I believe throwing the same answer at the same problem and getting the same results really isn't working for anyone. That emotionally and physically I have only a few attempts left and want to maximise the chances. I also want a more proactive miscarriage prevention plan and a more aggressive approach to stim cycles.

I was told they had done everything and out of 6 transfers had got me pregnant 3 times and then it was me and my body that let us down. That there is nothing that they could have done to stop a miscarriage and I should be aware how expensive it will be for treatment down there. That I should expect to pay thousand more because my only step left is PGD testing of our embryos and considering I don't get many I should think about it carefully. I was asked if I was still using pessaries and I replied stating that I wasn't given any to take since my positive result that qfg have withdrawn the support of this pregnancy. I was told that the nurse would discuss this all with bob and that was it.

I then received a 2nd call to say if I was really going to go down next week then I should have another BT so Warren will know what my hcg is doing as there would be a hole in their paper work as it will be over a week since they last tested my hcg.

So I really feel terrible. I am having a BT not for me or for my clinic but so they don't present information to their peer and colleague with holes in it. Not for my peace of mind and not to reassure or prepare me for whatever outcome that will be.

I am really glad to be seeing Wazza next week and confirm if we have a chance with this pregnancy. Good timing too because I run out of pessaries on Monday afternoon If not great news then we can go through a plan for our next cycle and start preparing mentally and physically for that.

So there it is I am left feeling shattered and anxious. All I can do is wait for Monday and cross my fingers and toes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps my heart goes out to you in all respects, the added pressures of family members being disrespectful is always hard to handle but added to grief and loss is a catalyst! Stay strong, block out what you can and try to remember to breathe, am considering adding calendar alerts for myself to try to remember to take a few deep ones myself x

Bella - your clinic and their nursing staff continue to be disrespectful, unsupportive and rude. Challenge with a capital C. It's so difficult to be in contact with these types of people while biting your younger - sadly we still need info from them and I've always found that I would let things slide just in case... It only made me anxious and resentful. Wazza's girls are all very helpful and supportive and that helps. It's definitely time to change clinics from what I've read- they are bad juju!

AFM sisters pick up went really well yesterday, 20 eggs, 15 mature and we split 10 to hubbies sperm, 6 of which have fertilized and 5 with donor sperm, 4 of which also had fert. Looks like it was def an egg issue, day 4 results will show the best feedback. Just quietly, jumping with joy with the results so far - after a total melt down- keeping everything crossed!

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca I am so excited for you that is amazing results. I bet you are hanging for Day 4. I have goosebumps for you reading that. Wow 10 in my wildest dreams I would love 6 embryos

When is the plan for ET? 1 or 2? This all sounds so positive I am so so thrilled for you.

You are so right I felt really anxious becasue of the comments and like we don't feel awfal enough when we lose our babies that then you need to hear them say your body lets you down. Way to go I feel worse then ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not your fault babe, and they should never ever be inferring that, I know it's no consolation. Support and kindness would go a long way from your clinic & duty of care.

We hope to do 1 blast on Monday arvo, with my history 2 embies is too risky. I had a TAC (permanent cervical cerclage) put in after we lost the twins but I'm still scared to increase the risk of multiples.

I so hope that everything gets better here on in for you

Sent from my iPhone