Closed Thread
Page 55 of 98 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with your appointment Amps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am thinking of you girls going through this very challenging time xxxxx my heart is with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'll be...you go away for 3 weeks and look what happens!!! Who'dve thought our little NQ thread could be so BUSY!! I've just got back from holiday (3 fabulous weeks of cruising NZ) and have just caught up on everyone's threads.

BELLA- All i have to say is YAY!!!! Congratulations. Honestly, reading through your posts before Easter was like reading a great suspense-filled novel...and no I didn't skip to the last page- I went through it ALL with you- thank GOODNESS you got some progesterone from ur gal pals and thank GOODNESS that little 7 cell just burrowed in and started growing! Yippee!!!
    I literally did a little cheer each time i saw a stick test pic or read your levels which were slowly climbing. Brilliant. I couldnt believe that QFG doesnt find Prog important...What The!? I also think it was a big part of my miscarriage at 9wks- I have notoriously low prog levels, usually just reaching 50 and that's on 4 x 400mg pessaries per day! Anyway- Go Embie Go and keep up the good work Mumma!! Btw- still lmao about your 'incident' with the 11yo, sorry- maybe inappropriate- especially for the 11yo, how is he coping? Kids just kick on these days . LOL Oh- and just an aside...how GOOD as that Jamie Oliver 30minute cookbook!!?? I love that chicken and noodle recipe, and the asian greens one, and the sweet potato mash one, and the fish baps, and the...omg I could go on....

AMPS- Well I agree. Life sux and just isn't fair sometimes. I lost my Mum to cancer 3 yrs ago, and one thing she most desperately wanted was to be a grandma. Now both DH and I only have our dads left (no grandparents or Mums). We frequently find ourselves shrugging our shoulders and saying- well this is what life has dealt us. Take hit after hit, and get back up again. I am always constantly reminded though , that at least we both have our health. I may sound a bit like Pollyanna, but you gotta keep looking on the bright side. You are so pro-active, strong and a true soldier.

BLUE- Wow, September for Wazza eh....hopefully something will come thru in June. I made my appt with Wazza last year in Nov (just in case) and my appt is for 18th of this month-finally! I've got the copies of my file from CFC (Yes, they charged me $90) and I'll keep that copy and send one to him tomorrow. I'm also going to give his office a call today to see what else I can do before the appt. Sunny suggested up to date bloods would be what he may request and they may even start me on DHEA... My email said to bring the paperwork with me- I'd better read through it again in case i need to send some earlier. I've booked our flights for the 18th and we'll just stay 1 night this time. Only a cpl of weeks to go to our next 'stage' in this journey. It's a big one, changing clinics and starting all over again.

MACA- Thanks for the heads up on how appts work with flying to see Wazza, I know it'll all unfold as the cycle progresses too, but good to know it can be done in just a couple of days at a time.

Flaussie- Where you at in your cycle? What's the plan?

Last (but certainly not least XX ) SUNNY- Great to hear the donor stats, that you have the paperwork in, and are now concentrating on the holiday part. Holiday of a lifetime indeed- Africa for a start- (now that's just the most wonderful sights to see), and come back with a baby on board! Talk about all-inclusive! So we need to catch up soon if you can. I need some coaching for my trip to Wazza to make sure I am organised and at optimum preparation!

Bummer I missed the group catch up in March. Hopefully we'll have another one soon and we can all rub Bella's belly and get some baby germs!

We'll see if a holiday away made any difference to a natural conception. Not likely, I had a few 'period pains' last week, right on time for my usual cycle. I have the usual low progesterone problem, I am sure, and i had 24 hrs of severe food poisoning on my 2nd last day in NZ. So If it can all come together under the usual 'impossible' natural circumstances as well as that, then it will be a miracle indeed! AF is due Mon/ Tues.

Catch you all soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal your holiday sounds fabulous. Don't get me started on progesterone support I fear that has been my issue with every cycle and so far untested til now!! Good luck with Wazza. I have a back up appointment with him booked just in case.

I am either living a cruel joke or my hcg is increasing I have been retching all day long not complaining the more it happened the happier I feel. Sadistic isn't it!! So I haven't poas because it felt obsessively so I just did one and its definitely darker I have Mondays stick at the top first morning urine and then this afternoons one!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1365056855.169390.jpg

Next test tomorrow gosh bubba hang in there xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Darker Bella!!! So excited for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for crashing but have been following this thread for a while I'm in mackay so not as north as you lovely ladies

Def darker Bella!!! Congrats Hun so glad you got extra progesterone from those wonderful ladies my fingers are crossed for more good news soon

I'm sorry you have had such a rough journey amps, no consellation at all I know but I once read god saves his toughest battles for his strongest warriors

Thinking of you all I hope everyone has some good news soon baby dust to all of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks for all you support everyone, my grandad passed away tonight. he's at peace now. I saw him this afternoon, I knew he had given up. I'm just glad it was quick. He had deteriorated quite a bit from last week, they even spoke to my nana about him going into palliative care..........his heart gave out. I was in the shower letting the hot water ease my cramps (af better show tomorrow) when my mother came in to tell me. wtf??? one of my aunts rang to let us know. Bellavista - today was just totally messed up which is why I didn't text you. The line is definitely darker. I will be in touch and will bring you those pressaries I promised. go embie go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps I am very sorry your grandad passed. As you mention at least it was quick not drawn out. I can only imagine how distressed you must feel make sure you take some time for yourself and ensure you are ok.

I am having my monthly check in with my psych this Saturday I find it helps me to cope with the losses we have had the past year.

Have a great weekend girls when I get my latest Bt results will update!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It has gone up to 270 still low but doubled in 61 hours from Tuesday they say normal doubling is 31-72 hours so fingers crossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm a first time poster here. I found this group and thought it would be nice to chat with some local girls.

I'm in Cairns,and am currently doing a medicated FET cycle with Dr Bob. This is our very last embie from our very last try, so I have everything crossed.

I am lucky enough to have a beautiful son via IVF (Dr Bob) in 2010. It was a FET from our first Stim. I am already blessed, but would dearly love a sibling for him.

I am a "bit" over 40, and have an AMH of <1.1, so this truly would be a miracle if it worked. Bob recommended not doing IVF again, but I wanted to have one last try. One wise person once said; "It's not what you have done that you will regret when you get old, so much as what you haven't done". So here I am...

Bellavista, - I have my fingers crossed for you that this is a super sticky bub.

Hi to everyone else. I look forward to getting to know you all.