Closed Thread
Page 54 of 98 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hpt-bfn. Don't want to go for bt but I will. was meant to yesterday but nowhere open. 6 transfers with 9 embryos, the only thing I have to show for it is heartache and an empty bank account. Just having a self-pity moment, I'm ok. Life sux a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - goodluck today, thinking of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps huge hugs take care of yourself.

Sunny and amps thanks so nervous at pathology now didn't want to rush today. Even if it has risen I can't see the clinic being happy because of the day post transfer I am!!!

Remarkably I wasn't stressed over the weekend what ever will be will be and I have and am soon all I can to assist the process. Very tired slept for 2 hours each day on the long weekend.

Should know by lunch however the don't tend to call with any urgency if not great news !!!! Will be interesting to see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results are its increasing albeit slowly 120 now but suddenly they are hopeful I have a chance and its possible to them now my 3 cell could be strong but slowly getting there

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news, so suddenly they're all changing their tune. Fingers crossed for you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just for word my progesterone is about 480 now and they have asked me to retest Monday but mentioned that this must be awful and they understand should I want to test on Friday also !! So we will wait and see if on Friday I am anxious and can't wait will go for the test to put my mind at ease

Thanks
    Reviews
    Btw they got the results of Saturdays test but never mentioned me getting it from another source!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Im sorry to hear your news....grieve.

Bella - The clinics attitude is deplorable....Firstly, as soon as you received ANY level of HCG, it should have been the clinics attitude that your embryo deserves EVERY chance of survival regardless if it was a 3 cell embryo or not. Secondly, the FN's comments to you were dismissive and disgraceful that she could insinuate this BFP would most likely not progress, but "hey, have a nice Easter"...WTF!! Lastly, I am amazed and stunned that it is only now that they are admitting that a 3 cell embryo may be a little bit of a slow poke....it was obvious to you through the fert reports and transfer and obvious to the rest of us when you told us last Wednesday/Thursday!! You are doing well to remain calm, especially for little slow poke...I would be FUMING! I am so very glad that you took matters into your own hands. Grow little one, grow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny I do feel that way but won't let it affect me now whilst trying so very hard to give this bubba it's best chance with us. But later down the track I will be putting forward my thoughts to them if I thought it would make a difference.

Gosh I am so grateful to have received the progesterone from you guys to buy this embie some time and a chance.

All the extra progesterone is sure making me tired. I really hope this works and I really hope I can rub it in their faces as a little bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm being pro-active and have made a Skype appointment with Dr Devora Lieberman in Sydney on 15th May at 1pm.