Closed Thread
Page 51 of 98 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies the line is still feint not as dark as control line but darker then saturdays or Sundays. Just feeling nervous its a chemical!! Bt tomorrow will try for follow up by on Tuesday after Easter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - wishing you all the best for your bt, here's hoping its a big fat positive.

I just had some terrible news, my grandfather has lung cancer. He's been very sick the last couple of weeks, pneunomia, and he hadn't started to improve so more testing found cancer. I'm his eldest granddaughter and I know its selfish of me but I want him to be around to see me with a baby. I hope this is it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Amps I am so sorry xxx I no how you feel My DH cried last night that his father and Grandmother wouldn't be around to see our baby x I hope you get some good news soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think this is why its extra hard for me, we only have my mother left of our parents and my mum's parents are our only grandparents. Dh's dad was so happy when we got together, he passed away just a few short weeks later so he never saw us marry etc. My father passed away over 13 years ago so he never got to meet dh at all. All of dh's siblings (all 9 of them) have had children with no hassles, his eldest is a great-grandfather twice over. Nearly all of my cousins have had children now, with no hassle, I just can't help feeling sorry for myself and asking "why me??? what's so wrong with me that I don't deserve a child??"
    God sakes, my mother's first time resulted in my brother! Why is it so easy for everyone else in my life??
    Okay! I've vented enoughthink. I'm trying to stay positive and keep telling myself I have 2 precious bundles onboard snuggling in. I will know soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh honey life just isn't fair at time. I am sorry you have had so much loss already x

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT is done went at 7.10am so by lunch I should know :/ the poas test aren't getting darker but I think I hope it because my embies were slow bloomers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - for your bt. Hope you get the best result

My grandad had a stroke yesterday afternoon, he's in hospital now. Apparently it wasn't a severe one so he might be ok........if you can be with bad lung cancer. My youngest uncle can't get over here from NT because he has to take his wife to hospital to bring on their I think 7th child several weeks early as there is no fluid around the baby.........I so want to be pregnant. Life just doesn't seem fair

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's not looking good 13dp3dt beta hCG of 31 re test Tuesday but will actually go to a GP tomorrow and get it done Saturday I just need to know I can't do this again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question ladies, regarding progesterone.

Bob doesn't test the levels he doesn't believe its necessary and increasing the pessaries will not assist in keeping a pregnancy viable.

I have read so much conflicting information on this and the theme I see the Wazza's patients is he tends to over prescribe progesterone rather then under prescribe. Once we get a BFP at my clinic currently you are dropped off the crinone immediately and stay only on 1 evening progesterone pessary.

I have had 4 early miscarriages and the loss of our little boy. This one is looking to go the same way and I definitely think there is an issue with progesterone but of course he won't test the levels. Have the other clinics you have all been to monitored your levels through the tww or subsequent BFP?

I have completed all the forms for Wazza and will scan them down tomorrow. It would take some sort of miracle for this cycle to be successful now at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella,

My sister has also had ivf, and her fs upped her progesterone because she started bleeding at around 6 weeks. Progesterone helped and she is now 22w. I have some spare if you want.