Closed Thread
Page 50 of 101 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    flaussie Thanks My husband keeps telling me its a marathon not a sprint pace myself!

Sunny I would love the list and will diefinetely make a list of questions for Warren.

To distract myself I purchased the 30 Minute Meal cook book of Jamie Oliver made a delicous dinner it was only 20-25 mins becasue I skipped the dessert which was pinapple with mint sugar sprinkled over it.

It was the Chicken Skewers and Amazing Satay Sauce with Fiery Noddle Salad. OMG Amazing and i didn't use any oil at all in the recipe.

I don't fell anything today my boobs are sore then nothing different times of the day gagging when I brush my teeth is back though and I just thinks its all crinone and progesterne induced I would love to be wrong but dont feel positive today last time I know on the Saturday Ijust felt it and I don't think I will get that feeling this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We transferred down to Wazza from Mackay QFG and for us he was a breath of fresh air- he calls a spade a spade and will throw everything at you if your open to it. Our first run we did DHEA for three month prior the lipidol flush day 2 and Saizen as well as all of the other wonderful drugs & supplements he pops you on. He is open to all new advances and is willing to try anything that's new in other clinics that's showing success here and overseas- always with paperwork and info to back it ( OCD researcher so it's perfect for me) he is down to earth and compassionate and for us most importantly put hubby at ease right off the bat! We fly down day 1 or 2 do lipidol flush day 2-3 grab our med's and run the rest of the cycle locally, on the first cycle he did get us back for day 12 scan but we just spent the weekend down there till pick up. Wazza is a gem and he's not afraid to get you on anything and everything to get you over the line- and Kate his main nurse is just really helpful and resourceful. Everything's crossed you can get in sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with you Maca....that is Wazza! My DP thought he was great.

Interesting that you had your flush at Day 2....the first time I had flush, biopsy and scarifying was at Day 2 and then with another later IVF cycle, I had it at Day 21 of the cycle prior to IVF - both times the procedures were performed by my clinic here in Cairns. I also know that Wazza has recently performed the procedures at Day 21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunny I've never been offered the day 21, maybe because of our protocol on lucrin etc its was a day 2 to 4 in that cycle window, it also worked best for us with the fly in/ away cycle? I'm booked again for a day 2 but with Dr Salisbury (Wazza is away for pre Easter break) and I'm on Syneral down reg to match my sisters cycle so not sure on the day 21 vs 2/4?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maca - It would be very interesting to know the thoughts behind a Day 2-4 procedure. Like I said, my FS here did perform the procedure at that time and then a couple of months later, he said that they were having more success with Day 21 procedures...he also said they preferred to leave the endometrial lining alone during an IVF cycle and not disturb it at all. If you find out, I would be really interested to know....Im considering the procedure prior to my donor egg cycle in South Africa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ill ask dr Salisbury & Wazza or Kate their thoughts on it- keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I caved and tested at 11,12 and 13 dpo and I have a feint positive POAS. For some reason qfg don't so BT unless you have a positive and the test day they designate is 16dpo so Wednesday. I won't believe anything to BT results are in and have a follow up after Easter then I may believe.

Tell the truth I am really unprepared I thought we had no chance and now the idea of getting through to that 12 week scan and not be petrified it will all go wrong again is a big concern for me!!'

Keep your fingers crossed this is a real live sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella - I am so excited for you and I have EVERYTHING crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone x