Closed Thread
Page 49 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bella - You will get more of an understanding of how it works when you meet him for the first time. Once you have made your appt, I suggest you speak to his nurse and ask her what does he need for the appt....no good providing him with results post appt. That is what I did and he pretty much gave me his treatment protocol right there and then....it was tweaked over email for a couple of weeks. You can have bloods and scans here and only go for EPU and transfer. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sunny

I received a great email and had a chat about a few things today with his staff. I have the forms to release my file to them and will do that once I know where this cycle has left us.

Amps I hope it all went well today x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Well my transfer went well, I'm now pupo with a morula and a 12cell compacting embryo stuck in with glue. I so hope this is the one.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps congrats on being PUPO exciting times for you great that you have such good embies mine never did that well from thaw.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- I hope this one works

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh! My dog just stood on the iPad and hit send!!

Bella- get your paperwork in to wazza ASAP in case a spot opens up. What date do you have?

Amps- sounds good. Hope it all works out xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue thanks. My husband would do another cycle with Bob but i have done 4 stims with him and 3 of them have been done the exact same way with exact same number of eggs retrieved (3) so frustrating to not have any frozen or bump the does up the one long down reg we did we had 5 and all fertilised!!! he wont do that on me again so frustrated. I told DH that I just can't go back to do the same cycle and I don't want to have to argue with them to get a stronger does or different approach. Everytime I ask can we try something different it gets squashed. I feel too tired fragile and ruined to keep goin here I want someone proactive progressive and prepared to go all in not the tip of a toe in!!

I see Wazza in September at this stage but mentioned that I should be seen by Before June !! When do you head down? I

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella- appt is 12 sep, but receptionist said to get paperwork in ASAP as cancellations happen regularly. So my paperwork is in and have got bob to send my file to warren.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Congratulations on being PUPO....you have some nice little embies on board.

Bella and Blue - the great thing about Wazza is that he believes in the 'kitchen sink' approach and he is not afraid to take risks and an aggressive approach. I think you should both ask him his thoughts on Lipiodal Flush, Endometrial Biopsy and Endometrial Scratch/Scarifying at Day 21 of your cycle prior to IVF cycle. I would also ask him about DHEA and Human Growth Hormone (Saizen), he may not recommend it given your youth...Blue - if I was you, I would ask him point blank about immune issues, given your embryos have not attempted implantation despite 3 attempts. Hope this helps girls...if I think of anything else, I will let you know....there is no harm in at least asking him. If you would like the list of vitamins and supplements that Wazza suggested for me and DP, PM me....I understand the list is pretty standard and he recommends it to a lot of his patients.
    Last edited by Sunny15; 21-03-2013 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    to you girls.. I admire you all. I am just a starter and exhausted already!