Closed Thread
Page 48 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies. Just waiting for ET now. Had accu so done all I can for now.

Blue DH and I have decided to go the same path after this it will be our 6th attempt 4 stims either it needs a different approach or someone willing to do it differently.

Sunny that is great odds fantastic and a holiday of a lifetime will make it even more special.

I am free pretty much all weekend after lunch on Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So not great embies one 7 cell 3 day and one 3 cell day 3. No fragmentation at all though. Keep your fingers crossed if we get a BFP from this I will be shocked!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny- I'm so excited for you! That is truly the holiday of a lifetime, and with odds of 70% things are really looking up for you!

Bella- how has the tfr gone? Fingers crossed for you lovely.

Afm- booked an appt with wazza this morning. 12 September. Glad I'm not in a hurry!!!!

Sat or Sunday is good for me if everyone wants to have a catch up.

Hi to everyone else reading along.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I work weekends now so I can't make it for a catchup. Would love to though.

My lining was only 5.4mm today and I am day15 now. oestrogen patches haven't done anything. We deciced to go for it anyway so I start provera and cronine on Saturday. Never had cronine before, is it as gross as the pressaries, which I will be using after transfer? Transfer is booked for around midday on Wednesday. Dh won't be home so I will be going it alone, again.

Feeling a bit blah right now so I will catch up on personals next time. Had to buy stuff for baby shower this weekend for my cousin's wife, who he left the week before xmas. douchebag! He wonders why she doesn't want him at he birth now, god sakes, he left her at 5 months pregnant after being together for several years. I'm not going to the party, couldn't face all my cousins with their babies, 3 more born in the last few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a horror story I hope you don't mind me mentioning my son who is 11 now!!

We are all ready for work and school I duck back to the bedroom door shut crinone in hand recline pants down stick it in and boom door opens dog is now on my bed child staring in horror me screeching out out everyone out! Where is the knocking !!!

Have I scarred him (and maybe me) forever!!! I can't get the look on his face out of my head!! He wanted to know where he can put his chess set!!!

Poor thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Bellavista - omg, that must have freaked you both out. I wouldn't stress over much though, I think most people can recall some horror vision of their parent/s from some point of their childhood, I know I've got a couple. One day I'm sure you will laugh about it......

I'm not looking forward to getting up at 3:15am tomorrow and Tuesday so I can have my chrinone and lay down for an hour, I have to be up at 4:15 to get ready for work, lucky me!!
    Not looking forward to having a deep and meaningful with my mother. She has taken it upon herself to inform anyone and everyone on how I feel and how I can't handle being around pregnant women and new babies...................I am so not happy!!!! It is hard for me but surely it's up to me to say something. And she wonders why I don't want to tell her anything, silly woman. I'm taking the cowards way out and have asked, well pleaded more like, for dh to talk to her instead. She respects him more than me. Last time I tried it ended up with her crying, ranting hysterically and me telling her to F#%* off. Was not a very proud moment for me but I know myself well enough to know that I would behave the same way again in similar circumstances. I wish she would stop trying to understand me because she always gets it wrong. Just today on the phone I nearly told her she was ridiculous in her attitudes, I had to send a woman home from work today with really bad morningsickness, my mother is of the opinion that she should not have a job if she set out to get pregnant,wtf??
    Are we living in the dark ages??? No wonder I haven't told her about our next attempt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies....how is everyone going....time to 'check in'

Hey Domiffy - how are you....havent heard from you for a while.

AFM
    I now have a donor contract, signed by both parties, so it is really happening!!! Now just working on my treatment cycle with FS and getting holiday sorted.....safari in Kruger National Park and cage diving off the west coast!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny OMG that is amazing all of it. We should have a little send off for you !! Bon voyage I can only imagine your excitement.

Amps I am sorry your mother is doing this again hope tomorrow goes well!!

AFM 5dp3dt lots of cramps typical progesterone induced symptoms. Another pregnyl shot tonight!! Test Monday. Not feeling as hopeful as last time!

Won a weekend at Kirrimine Beach so that will be lovely

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol...I wont say no to a send off, although a couple of you will be UTD and wont be able to have a drink....the power of positive thinking!

I have everything crossed for you Bella...take every day as it comes. Well done on your winnings.... for a win on the 25 million this saturday, will shout everyone a holiday in South Africa as well!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

i would love some help from those of you who have met with or cycled with Wazza how does it work with trips down to Brisbane.

Do you go down to pick up Meds or are they posted up how many trips down for scans EPU and transfer etc?

TIA x
    Last edited by Bellavista; 20-03-2013 at 11:51.