Closed Thread
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Found an interesting link about infertility. Not 100% accurate (ie. black cohosh) but worth having a look.

https://sites.google.com/site/miscar...oost-fertility

I am fairly new on the IVF journey, did IVF once followed by miscarriage at 11 week, now looking at the best ways to improve fertility via natural remedies/supplements etc.

Hope you are all well and good luck specially you Bellavista for next week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MusicalGal - GOOD LUCK TOMORROW!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck musicalgal I hope you get a lovely BFP xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me girls. I can't believe it. I thought this was gonna be it. I've felt no cramps or twinges, had really sore breasts ( probably from the 5 pessaries a day! ) but felt really good. ..and yet my hcg was 2 and my prog 37!

Excuse me while I go and throw some stuff around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry throw things all you like. We are here for you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very sorry to read that MusicalGal
    Thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicalGal -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, sorry my replies are a little late, been very busy and had stressful time with dh.

Musicalgal - so sorry to hear that. Life can suck sometimes. I must say I can wholeheartedly relate to the throwing impulse, go for it!! Vent as much as you need.

Bellavista - I have my day12 scan on Monday after lunch, what time is your epu?

Sunny15 - I am so sick of paperwork, but it's gotta be done I guess. Good luck!

Dj - Sorry to hear about your stay in hospital, hope things settle for you soon.

Welcome to those new to this thread!

afm - not much happening, trying not to think too much. Day12 scan on Monday, been on progynova since day2, see how my lining is travelling and any follicles, have no plan until after scan. Dh and I have had a few issues to sort out which thank god he has finally admitted to and has started to make an effort, it hasn't solely been about ivf, but I must say I nearly threw him out of the car after picking him up from the airport on Thursday for asking me if I really wanted to have a baby!!!!!! Yeh, like I am putting myself through all this for the fun of it!! Bonehead!

oops, better go or I will be late for work! Saturday mornings are my Mondays!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies can I crash on in please??
    I'm new at posting on Bubhub but unfortunately not to the "unexplained infertility journey" we are based in Airlie and after 5 yrs. TTC naturally, 5 miscarriages/ ectopic's resulting in both tubes being removed. In 2007 we took the plunge and went under QFG Mackay with Nagesh & started "small" with 3 IUi's but quickly progressed onto full IVF. We were blessed with a BFP our first completed cycle but sadly our twins were stillborn at 21wks. Dragged ourselves back to to the drawing board.... Needless to say 8 additional IVF cycles & 6 FET's all unsuccessful, clinic changes down to Brisbane to Wazza at QFG then, at his insistence, onto the QFG new lower cost Springwood Clinic and now back to Wazza. We have now finally been approved & blessed with being given the option of Known Donor Eggs ( My Sister) and Known Donor Sperm ( if needed Brother in Law) - big changes ahead but all very exciting- and scary at the same time
    Sorry for the ramble - but we are starting our cycle this month with me on Syneral as of Wednesday and DS on the 27/3.
    Anyone one else out there cycling again around this time or moving onto Donor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just gone from EPU got my luck 3 eggs again so crazy that is what I get each time.

Managed a fresh sample from DH so good news especially as he has been on a heap of supplements to assist the quality.

Tomorrow we find out our feet rate. Having some soup and to bed now x