Closed Thread
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies.

Anyone that would like to catch up for a coffee this Sunday morning at 10.30...send me a PM and we will set it up.

Otherwise we will try in another couple of weeks (Im in Brisbane next weekend).

If I dont see you...have a good weekend....how ridiculously hot is this weather....feels like 1000% humidity!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies.

Gee its quiet on here lately....how is everyone doing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Hi everyone.

Gee it is quiet in here. All good with the exception of some unexpected family things going on. I am on BCP and have been for 2 weeks been stressed not eating much and have put on 3kgs in the two weeks crazy I hate BCP!! Stop taking it on the 22nd start jabbing 27th.

Where is everyone else up to??

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi sunny, bella, amps and everyone else reading,

Sunny- any news on the sa front?

Bella- bop sucks big time. Maybe we need to start an Ivf fitness group!

Amps- welcome to qfg. Hope bob and the ladies take good care of you.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all well!

Afm- laying low. Doing lots of boating, fishing and crabbing. I wish I'd remember to put sunscreen on my chest!

I'm going to Adelaide at the beginning of march for a week, and I start jabbing while down there. I'm hoping that being there will keep it all fairly low key, so I won't have time to stress and analyse everything.

Have a great weekend xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    I am new to this forum and so happy to find you. I am quite new to IVF and some of you seem to have a bit of experience with IVF clinics in Cairns. From what I could read on this forum, QFG used to be bad and CFC was the one to go with but now things have changed?? Any feedback? Thanks for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

flaussie - welcome! You will probably get good and bad feedback about both clinics but basically you have the jist of it. We have done 5 transfers with cfc but are trying qfg mainly because we have had no positive results at all, I can't talk to there Head guy until April and we want a fresh approach. In saying that, we do like Dr Lingham from cfc but found him too conservative. Cfc doesn't have the staff to handle the demand.

afm - Saw Dr Miller last Thursday and our plan is to see when af arrives then monitor me, if I'm ovulating ok and dh is home then we will give iui a try(something we haven't tried yet), if he's not home then we will transfer our last 2 embryos on a natural cycle, if my body decides not to play the game then we will switch to a medicated frozen transfer cycle. Sounds complicated hey?! We are happy with this plan and are keen to get started, af should be here around the end of next week so it looks like I might be cycling with some of you ladies.

We've talked long and hard about this and have decided that if we don't have success this year then our time to stop has arrived for us, I'll just get more animals for the farm. I feel like I've let some of the pressure go now.

Hmm, gotta go to work now so I will catch up with you all soon.

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome Flaussie. I think you just have to choose the one you feel most comfortable with and give it all you can.

Amps my fingers are crossed for you x it sounds like a plan that gives you options as you go which is good.

Blue enjoy your trip south. When I flew to WA with all the drugs via Brisbane I put two ice packs wrapped in hand towels in the cooler bag and they were still frozen on arrival in Perth 9 hours later.

I am really nervousness about this cycle I can't pinpoint what bit exactly could be the whole thing. Just keep swimming.... Being totally honest I don't know what scares me more that I could get a BFP and go through the stress of getting to 12/14 weeks to know if we have a chance again!! Or not getting the chance with a BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    A "me" post, sorry ladies

I am stressing out over what to do next. I now want to see Dr Wazza, he just seems to have a better ability to help older women to get pregnant, can't get an appointment until August though.

Thanks
    Reviews

I hear such great things I would want to see him too.

Are you willing or is it possible to keep moving forward with current plans until your August appointment with Wazza or an early appointment on a wait list becomes available to see him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

I feel your angst Amps. I made my Wazza appt last year- but I still couldn't get in til April ( in 6mnths!) So your only options I guess are to do what I'm doing and what Bella suggests.

I'm going to use our last embie at CFC this month, if that doesnt work, go on holiday as planned in March, and if that natural cycle doesn't work, then we do Dr Wazza's appt mid April and start again. I tell you what- if this transfer at CFC works in Feb amps you can have my appt with Wazza in April!

I didn't want to go back to CFC, but we didn't think it was worth transferring our embie and records etc, and truth be told, Dr Lingham's procedures are still very good, so are the nurses. A frozen cycle doesnt need to be as aggressive as a stim cycle.

So I'm on Progynova, asprin and acupuncture. I start pessaries on Friday. Can hardly wait for that one. (not). It's all about building my lining for a frozen cycle. Oh, and Lingham says they will use glue this time. Just gotta hope the embie survives the thaw.

Sorry I havent been on the site very often. I'm laying low trying not to let this cycle be all consuming and doing the Michelle Bridges 12WBT to try to lose this excess weight I have gained during IVF! I am still subscribed though, so am following everyone.

Chat soon and good luck all!! XX