Closed Thread
Page 34 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Bella: thinking of you today xoxo

Sunny: I'm so sorry Hun, it just sucks

Amps: don't be upset about carrying on at the front staff. If you got a discounted cycle that's they're stuff up. It's the last thing you need. It adds stress to an already stressful situation.

Afm: waiting on bt results, though I'm pretty sure they are neg. hpt yesterday was negative, surprise surprise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OOHHH Bella thats terrible, i hope you get some good news i really do!

Amps- was the nice nurses name Libby? She has done my bloods ever since i found out i was pregnant and was allways super special! She was there with so many hugs when i found out about my bub and i think she is the reason i coped so well, She even came over to the day hospital to check up on me after my D&C i sent her a thank you card she is a wonderful lady! I hope you get everything sorted and this cycle works for you and you dont need to go back there ever again!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies

I received the call. I had a 1:2 chance of Trisomy 18 and I am the lucky 1. Our Jamdrop is so far clear of Trisomy 21, 18 and 13. We really never wanted to find out the gender and I predicted a boy. My gender prediction is correct we have a BOY.

Another week and a half for full chromosome results. He thinks they should be okay based on initial results!

Our doctor is extremely pessimistic but will to work with us on the future outcome of Jamdrop in regards to the bladder and blockage.

We will have a high level scan at 16 weeks to assess bladder blockage and if its a partial or total obstruction and assess the possible kidney damage and the level of amniotic fluid. I will then have the baby's bladder tapped and urine tested that will occur twice each a few days apart. The first urine will possibly be bad and not to taken into account and is to be expected not to be great news or a reliable indicator.

If still looking viable they will send us to Brisbane to have surgery if required. We have a chance not a great one but we still have a chance.

I am hoping the next scan brings some good news and possibly we can start to enjoy our pregnancy.

It has been the most traumatic 7 days I have lived through and I think the next 9-10 weeks will be a bit tough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella my heart goes out to you, i really hope for the best, i now know the feeling of lossing a life and im not sure if i will be strong enough to do it again... You have beatten the odds already so i think that you will be just fine! I will be thinking of you.
    I got bloods done last week 8 days after D&C and my HCG was at 33 so nearly there, DR Y told me to obstain for 1 week and i did but after my second atempt it was really painful like somthing was poked realy hard and i have now bled for 3 days so i hope i havent done anything, i have penecillian here at home so i am taking them to keep any infection away, all the other stories i have read there doc told them at least 2 weeks so i dont know what Dr Y was on about but i hope everything is fine i would hate to ruin my chances of ever conceiving.

Thanks
    Reviews

Stillfuntryin I can understand how you are feeling we have had 4 miscarriages and now this scare. I only had 1 d & c with the first one because although I lost the baby naturally there was retained product and it was blocked in my cervix and very painful. I have avoided d & c procedures where possible to reduce the risk of ashermans. Any pain and discomfort call your GP or clinic as soon as you can its not worth risking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Bella, Being where i am and the wet season approaching so fast i sorta had to go ahead with the D&C for safty reasons and i also just wanted it to be over, i got a letter from CFC yesterday that said, The Gestational sac in her retroverted uterus reamins prominent with a strong placental flare but no fetal aspect dectected, The yolk sac persists, In keeping with theses findings there has been a marked fall in HCG level.
    Can anyone put that in normal persons terms??? What does a strong placental flare mean????

Thanks
    Reviews

With much sadness and a heavy heart Beautiful Noah William was born sleeping at 1.55pm yesterday so beautiful and tiny.

It has been such an emotional 48 hours however I know that Noah will now never endure any pain and he will rest easy and will be in our hearts forever.

I thank you all for your support and perhaps in a few month I will rejoin the ivf roller coaster in the mean time I will concentrate on my health fitness and mental well being.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness Bella, What a shock... My heart goes out to you in this time,
    I am sssooooo sorry I know that there is nothing i can say to help you but if you ever need to let it all out dont be afraid to let it all out on me, i know thats all i needed when i found out
    Its such a dissapointment when you see so many opps people that dont deserve motherhood and so many people that do deserve it and get given the short straw! Again i am here if you need to let it all out.

Liz

Thanks
    Reviews

I am so sorry Bella. Thinking of you xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you ladies. It has been such a tough weekend and made worse with my milk coming in and the many sore lumps and hot spots mean a trip to the GP now!!

I can't believe we started all of this in January and now in later November we are no further along no frozen embryos not pregnant anymore and I don't even know when I can try again physically or emotionally.

We are so ready for our baby to be healthy in our arms. I don't know if I can handle a 6th loss. This 5th loss is really difficult and my DH is so sad too.