Closed Thread
Page 32 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps – How are you? What’s happening hun?

BTmac – CONGRATULATIONS!! Oh my goodness…it only seems like yesterday that you were on this roller coaster with us.

Domiffy – Good luck with your next stim cycle…keep us informed when you start. I also had the same experience with extra costs for pessaries and drugs at CFC….what happened there??? Everything was supplied at CFCand there was never an extra cost for the pessaries (I always thought the pessary cost was included in the initial cycle cost)….now we have to put the prescriptions in ourselves, pay an extra $490 (on top of an already inflated IVF cost) and the only compound pharmacy in Cairns requires at least 2 days to fill the prescription??? A heads up that the process had changed, would have been good. I still like CFC, but Dr L was a bit too conservative and they are very expensive compared to other clinics around the state and country….PIVET, their home base in Perth is also known for their higher costs too. Another thing that has got on my nerves in the past month is the lateness of staff….if Dr L and nursing staff don’t commence work until 8.30am, then to me they should not advertise that they open at 8am….I arrived at 7.55am one day and was the first one there for a scan….Dr L didn’t turn up to the clinic until close to 8.50am….. I should have been going into a work meeting at 9am...unfortunately, everytime I have been there in the last month, it has been the same!!

Bella – How is little jamdrop?

Blue – Is ET still planned for Friday….you will be 1 week behind me. Here’s to a roll of BFP’s.

AFM
    Glad I took this week off work….retail therapy, lunching and catching up with friends is such a good distraction from the 2WW. Going camping this Friday to Sunday….DP left this morning to set up camp….I wont have to do anything when I get there, except reading, eating and incubating!!

I have to admit, Im feeling pretty ‘indifferent’ during the 2WW this time….6thtime!!! Got a lot of activity going on, but, Im not questioning every ache, pain or twinge…I know all too well that it’s the progesterone. I had my mid-luteal BT today and just waiting on results.

My appetite is out of control at the moment….thanks to the high dose of Prednisolone….bought a packet of Caramello Koalas for any possible random trick or treater’s tonight…I fear the koalas are shaking in their packet….there not going to make tonight!!!
    Last edited by Sunny15; 31-10-2012 at 16:44.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Hi ladies,

Tfr went well today. Little fella had divided from 8 cells to 14 cells so I'm pretty happy.
    Now let the waiting game begin.
    Sunny: have you tested yet?
    Hi to all hope your enjoying this beautiful day

Thanks
    Reviews

Sunny I hope this is your sticky transfer when do you test?

Blue marlin good luck I have my fingers crossed for you all in the TWW!

Afm all good having out for my first ob appt on Monday also will have the nt screening blood test. Then the following Monday NT 12 week scan. We just need everything to be ok so I can breath a big sigh of relief and let some tension go.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I've been mia but spent 6 days in hospital with a migraine. Oh what fun that was. And I found out my hcg was 15 on day27 then 10 on day29.
    It's been a crappy week and I'm off work for a while. I finally found the courage to complain about the treatment I've been receiving there.
    I started af today.
    I'm not coping with the stress of this and other issues so I am geting some counselling, see the doc on Tuesday for a referal. Probabaly a lot to do with getting the migraine, I'm holding all my tension in my jaw and neck, not good.
    We see dr Y on Tuesday for a review and plan a frozen transfer. I wanted to try to see the infamous Wazza in Brisbane but I don't think I could last the 6 months to his next available appointment.

Musicalgal and Sunny15 - Great to see you both!! I really felt good after our chat on Thursday. Hope we can do it again soon. Its amazing just how much knowledge we all have now after starting this journey.

Bellavista - I am so excited for you and i must say I'm a little jealous. Am thinking of you and your little one.

If I seem distracted or vague, please excuse me, I'm hoping the cruise we go on in 3 weeks will help de-stress me and calm me down. I'm going to eat, drink and be merry!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Sunny15  (05-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Amps good luck with your review tomorrow.

Btmac how is your beautiful bubba?

Blue marlin how is the TWW treating you?

How is everyone else?

Afm saw the ob today was fantastic got a scan a beautiful heartbeat waving arms and legs cute face! Will definelty hold us over til next Mondays 12 week NT scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Congratulations Bella! I'm so happy and relieved for you! How far along are you?

Good luck tomorrow amps, chin up darl. It's just so hard sometimes.

Afm I'm 3dp4dt and trying to keep very busy to stop from going insane. I have 3 days off my real job, so I have been booking some relief teaching days. Nothing like 25 kids to keep your mind off the tww!

Happy Melbourne cup day tomorrow to all you ladies. On the upside if you're not in the tww or utd you can have a fun day!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks blue marlin we are 11 weeks today.

When are you testing? I haven't fingers crossed this is your transfer and sticky one is making home there for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bella – Wow, 11 weeks already….going strong. I cant wait to get one of those scan pictures!

Blue –Congrats…PUPO. How is the 2WW treating you?

Amps – It was so nice meeting you and good luck for your follow up appointment with Dr Y. Good on you for taking a step towards counselling….it helped me enormously….it got my head in the right place for our next and possible last IVF attempt.

AFM
    Back from camping…very relaxing and beautiful up on the tablelands…DP caught his first ever barramundi…2 of them….both over 70cm…one very very happy DP!!

10 days down and still lots of activity going on….AF type cramps and major too….the cramping feels like what I normally get on day 1 for about half a day. The cramps are nearly every day now and last most of the day…it almost feels like AF is overdue, which it probably is at day 32. I do have a symptom that I have not had on previous cycles….nausea/queasiness started a couple of days ago and is getting stronger and lasting longer. Today I started the day off feeling tired, irritable, emotional, drained and by this arvo I felt almost like Im coming down with a cold or flu. Trying not to read too much into it, as I know that it can all be attributable to the progesterone….especially as I had to add one more progesterone pessary to my regime last Thursday.

BT should be 10 Nov but it’s a Saturday, so I have to wait to Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sunny: good luck for the bt. Have you poas yet?

I'm stressing out big time. I really hate the tww of torture.

Bt is 14th nov, but I'll prob test sat or sun

How is everyone else traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Blue - BT is on 10th Nov, but because that is a Saturday, BT is now Monday, but I am going to POAS Sunday (just to soften the blow or take the shock out of a possible negative phone call from FN on Monday)....I dont want to POAS too early, because I dont want a negative result to psyche me out to soon. There is a lot at stake this cycle....no donor eggs left. So I feel that the longer I leave it to POAS, the longer I am still in the game!!!