Closed Thread
Page 31 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny - How was your scan? Townsville was great thanks.

Amps - How are you feeling? Do you feel any symptoms from the pregnyl and pessaries I found I had heaps and was very very nauseous from Day 3 post 5day transfer all that hcg from the pregnyl messed me up and I was vommity from that day forward.

MusicalGal - I am so sorry You can always say how it is right here I know I have felt like that at times too.

BlueMarlin - Good luck with your FET Fingers crossed.

AFM Hanging in for our next scan next Monday can't wait!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista - I've been feeling a bit off for the last few days, a bit neausous and a bit fluey, my boobs are very tender too. I reckon its from the pregnyl, had my 2nd shot of 1500 friday morning. Fn phoned with mid luteal results "all sitting nicely, don't change a thing". Was very happy to hear that. I've been getting a "heavy almost crampy" feeling low in my abdomen. It doesn't seem to be anything to do with my bowels or urinary tract, so I'm hoping its a good sign of my uterus getting a start on things.

MusicalGal - I know how you feel about cfc. If this time doesn't work for us, we are going over to QFG. Its that or I take my embies with me to Perth and stay there for a month or two, i would like to try a frozen et under Dr Y and that seems like the only way it could happen. Not realistic so qfg will be our option. We saw Bob a couple of months ago and were quite impressed with the changes there. We didn't get a good impression with our first visit over a year ago so we were pleasantly surprised.

This tww is driving me nuts. I've been invited to a cousin's daughter's 1st Brithday next Saturday which will 2 days before my final bt, I still don't know if I can bare to go. What on earth do you buy a one year old anyway?????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - sounds like there are lots of promising signs, my fingers are well and truly crossed for you and hope your IVF rollercoaster is hurtling towards a BFP this time round. I would be really interested to hear what changes there have been at QFG as I did my first cycle there in May last year and was not impressed at all. No base bloods or scans, the first scan was not till 6 or 7 days and by that stage things were not looking good and the cycle was cancelled due to poor response which was devastating. The lack of monitoring during my cycle and their lack of flexibility in EPU and ET dates was a huge concern. I also found that while Dr Miller was a nice enough person he was not a great communicator. I switched over to CFC and have found Dr L to be very approachable and a good communicator and their monitoring during cycles has been fantastic and flexibility for EPU and ET dates is great, but their lack of continuity in nursing staff has been a real problem which has impacted on me personally. Their costs are also high and like you I found the additional expense of the pessaries for my last FET a nasty surprise which basically constitutes a $450 rise in their prices. The upshot is I would consider switching back to QFG if their monitoring during cycles and flexibility in timing for EPU and ET has improved.

Bellavista - Wishing you huge belated congratulations on little Jampdrop I am so thrilled for you - I knew it was only going to be a matter of time!

Sunny - It was so so nice to see you back on this thread and wonderful to hear that you and your partner are working things out. You are such a delight and are so positive and supportive of everyone else... Everything is crossed for you this cycle.

Musicalgal - I hear your pain about CFC, 3 Drs during one cycle is really crappy and should have been explained to you up front so that you could elect whether or not you wanted to proceed with treatment this cycle or not. Like you I am also thinking about switching to QFG but only if things have improved (see above post).

Bluemarlin – Fingers crossed for a beautiful BFP this cycle.
    Stillfuntryin – Congratulations on your BFP… what a short and sweet journey you have had!
    As for me I went on hols in July and stayed away from the boards for a while but have been lurking on this thread and keeping an eye on all you FNQ ladies for the last few weeks during my (unsuccessful) FET cycle with Dr Yovich last month. I had 3x3days thawed and 1 made it to blast. I don’t think I will do a blast again – those two days were an anxious wait and I’d have rather had given those 2x embies that didn’t make it to blast a chance inside my uterus rather than culture medium in a petrie dish… I loved, loved, loved Dr Y – he has a great bedside manner, is so approachable and knowledgeable, I think he keeps the CFC staff on their toes but he is fabulous with the patients. Am planning on a stim cycle next month with CFC, Dr L has been positive in suggesting a few new things, embryo glue and transferring 2x3 day embies (at last!) and pregnyl post transfer. Am hoping things have settled down staffing wise at CFC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Domiffy - cfc does seem to have a better staff situation now. There is a 2nd fertility nurse who seems nice, I quite liked here and found her quite competent. They let Caroline go and have a new firl on the front desk, Mi Mi, Carlie is still there also, she is still cool towrds me as I had words with her several months ago and complained about not having meassages passed on or followed through with. They are treating me a bit better than they have been of late, Dr L is still nice and we think a lot of him , but its quite obvious to us that he doesn't wish to treat us any further, not on his own anyway. I had to make te choice about trying for blastocyst but decided not to. I'm glad we didn't as we are not going through another epu leaving us with 4 embryos to hope with, not good odds there of growing any further in a dish. When we saw Dr M at qfg we told him up front why we decided to go elsewhere before, he listened and outlined how he would work a cycle with us. They still aren't as flexible as they should be, but they have improved. I think you have to be quite firm with them and having some "experience" with the whole process now makes it easier to ask the right questions and push for things "you" want. I wish you all the best

I have been feeling quite off today, pretty nauseous on and off. I do seem to feel a bit better for a while after I eat something. I really hope this means we get to be parents..........pls pls pls!

I am thinking of you all, sending you all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Hi all,

Amps: when are you poas/bt? Should be pretty soon now I guess?

In regards to Qfg, I have been there for a year now. I find that I spend more time with the nurses than fs planning. They are still a pain in regards to transferring on particular days though.
    I'm day 11 on progynova, being an irritable cow much to my husbands disgust! Had appt today and lining was 7cm so fet is next fri. Fingers crossed xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluemarlin - I'm day 26 into my cycle which makes me day11 past et. I just did a hpt showing +, but it could be from the pregnyl. I will be doing one each from tomorrow and 1 on Monday morning before I go for my bt. I want to see if it gets any darker each day as the pregnyl wears off. Night time I should have less hcg than in the morning so I thought this might be a better indication of a true positive of not. Might be wishful thinking too.

I'm getting more nauseous each day and my (.)(.) are quite sore and a little swollen, this could still be just from the pregnyl. I'm getting super emotional, even more than before af is due. My dh said I got like this with my natural pregnancy which I miscarried at 7weeks. I just cried on my way home from town as my workplace stuffed my roster up and made me feel like I don't matter because I'm employed as a casual. I think its time for a new job.

I will probably be hanging around in Cairns for a while on Monday if anyone would like to catch up. PM me if you don't already have my number.

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone.

ET today - 2 x day 3 embryos on board....1 x 8 cell and 1 x 6 cell, graded 2.5 out of 3.5 and a good lining thickness....FS wanted a minimum of 8.5mm and I reached 8.5 last Monday, so hopefully 9 or over by today....acu pre and post transfer, heaven. I also listened to my IVF positive relaxation CD in both acu sessions and will listen to the 2WW relaxation CD everyday.

Hope everyone is well....Im heading for a lay down after a long day (theatre was running late for my transfer...always a good thing with a full bladder!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    sunny15 - congrats on being pupo. goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews

Amps!! Congratulations. Hopefully all pregnyl is out!! Still pos today?
    Btmac- congratulations on the little one. You are proof that it will happen

Thanks
    Reviews

Amps how was today's test?

Btmac congratulations on the birth of Roman enjoy the baby love and your little one x