Closed Thread
Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sunny15, I was wearing a navy tshirt with grey camo shorts. I came in with an older lady wearing a black top, we were sitting on the orange chair near the middle of the room.
    Just had a call from Jodie to say all is good and we can have transfer on Monday. Have to talk to dh but am thinking we will go ahead with 2x3day embryos. All going well that would leave us with a total of 5 in the freezer.
    Its so hard to know what the right thing to do is.
    Sunny, how is your cycle going, where are you at? It's kind of comforting that a few of us are around the same time.
    I am excited and nervous now. Please let this time be the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MusicalGal, thanks. I'm being sedated for transfer so I won't have a full bladder anyway. How are you feeling, did you sneak in a hpt?? I am keeping everything crossed for you dear lady.

Dr L is s'posed to be back this Monday the 15th, thats what Jodie said on friday.

I had a friend bring me in for my epu, she is in her late 60's, well I had told her about Viv being the eye-candy for us ladies, and she told me she could see what I was talking about. haha.

My transfer will be at 11 so have to be there by 10:30. Viv will call me just after 8 to let me know all is a goer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Amps....hope those embies have developed stronger and stronger over the weekend.

MusicalGal - Good luck for BT tomorrow....I have EVERYTHING crossed for you.

Everyone else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I have everything crossed too! Amps for a sticky one 2mrw !! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did ET go today Amps?

MusicalGal - How are you?

Bella - How was Townsville?

Still - How are you coping with the dreaded pessaries?

Blue - Has AF raised her ugly head?

AFM
    Commenced pessaries yesterday. Acu this afternoon. Next scan on Wednesday morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15 - All went well with transfer. I'm now pupo with 2x 8cell, grade 3, 3day embryos, they used glue this time to help implantation. They froze a 9cell and 6cell grade 2.5 embryo, there is a 4 cell still sitting in culture so I won't know for another day or 2 if that one made it to blastocyst, hope so but I don't think it will. I now have 4 in storage, they are going to be the last attempts for us if this time is not successful. I have decided not to do another epu, we've been though enough.

MusicalGal -

Bellavista - Hope you had a great weekend.

Had my 1st pregnyl 1500 shot this morning, 3 to go. I'm day 16 now and am so dreading this 2ww. My final bt is on 29 Oct. I am on 2 progesterone pressaries a day for now, hopefully I won't need to increase, I really hate them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps - Congratulations on being PUPO!! Sounds like you have 2 nice little embies on board. Well done.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Fingers crossed for you amps xxx
    AF finally arrived today!!! Woohoo! Start progynova tomorrow. Like you amps, this is my last shot. No more epu's for me after my last one which ended with ohss and an all freeze. It's our time xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. BFN for me. I dunno why but this one hit us really hard. All our ducks were in a row and still we got zip. What went wrong ?! We had a really strong embie, fabulous mid luteals and I felt fine during the 2ww. I am so p d off with CFC. I had 3 different doctors last cycle. My protocol was all over the shop, not to mention their lateness and shoddiness. I've seriously had enough of handing them 10k for nothing and a half a*rsed attempt every time. I was even proactive and asked for 2 embies to b used and embryo glue. But no go on both accounts.

I feel like I've had enough and that we should just accept it's not going to happen for us.

Geez sorry this is such a negative rant. I know there are many of u out there who need to be positive right now. But I know you ladies understand xxx

Good luck to all those pups and getting ready to b pupo. I really really wish u get the BFNs u r all so deserving of.

I am over and out for a while xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I meant to say BFPs u r deserving of !!!!! Damn predictive text. Xxx