Closed Thread
Page 24 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Fet tomorrow. Michelle thawed today 1 didn't survive thaw so defrosted another. Thawed at 8 cell so fingers crossed it divides some more tonight. Hope your eggs are behaving xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Good luck Michelle has been so great and supportive

I hope it's your lucky transfer x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope transfer went smoothly and the next 2 weeks fly for you and a BFP comes your way

Thanks
    Reviews

Went fantastic! My little 'smolty' is bouncing around. The 8 cell multiplied overnight into a morula. They were all very impressed. I'm making myself nice and busy with cooking and baking! Risotto for lunch! Any news on your embryos?

Thanks
    Reviews

All 3 are progressing I guess I won't know to what stage til tomorrow or Saturday :/

I am so pleased for you! Risotto sounds great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I wrote a little while back when getting my HSG, all went well it was very painful though.
    DP went for his SA nearlly 2weeks ago and still no results yet, i was trying to do every thing via email and they would only respond sometimes so i now have an appointment book for Tuesday its a tele confrence with Dr Lingham, im really nervous, DP wont do donor sperm so if he has no sperm its the end of the road for us,Is there a new nurse there now? i had a different ladie than Jodie do some bloods the other day so i hope they are sorting there staffing issues out and can be more proactive with there patients. Im on CD 8 of my cycle im still all natural atm waiting on the SA results before more action.
    Who is the cheaper clinic CFC or QFG? I dont have Insurance....How much does IVF cost? and any other treatments, My HSG ended up costing around $500 which isnt that much i know but when i was first told about it they told me it would cost $271 and that is all i anticipated to pay until i got a letter in the mail of CFC asking for more, lucky i have a little TTC fund LOL how much do you think i should have in my TTC account?

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm with Qfg. The standard cost for icsi stim cycle was around 9000 to Qfg. 500 excess for epu day surgery plus dr millers fee which from memory was around $500. We got back around $7500. I would not be happy with the way you have been treated. The least they can do is call and let you know the results. Have you tried calling directly and asking?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (07-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply Bluemarlin, Is the money you got back Medicare? or Insurance? CFC has given me the run around ever since i started with them, i drive 8hrs to Cairns so they know i have to plan my trips, the time i went for my HSG they emailed me late friday arvo ( i dont even check me emails) and said that they were canceling tuesday and moving to wednesday, they didnt call me just emailed, i didnt get the message until saturday lunch and they were shut i was leaving at 4am monday morning for town so i had no way of contacting them until i had driven to Chillago which is 4.5hrs, so needless to say there communication is really crappy but i find the girls in there to be so lovley, last time i was in there we were on google maps showing them where i live LOL. DR Lingham has a pretty good poker face he doesnt really let too much info out, maybe not to worry me but i allways seem to ask the questions. I called them about the phone consult last tuesday and 1 week from then was the soonest he could call, im ok with it cause finding out any sooner wouldnt have helped it just the what if game i keep playing in my head..... Anyway i will keep with CFC until we find out whats going on and if they dont improve i will have a look into to QFG, are they allways busy like CFC? Where is QFG? I find CFC to be in a good spot cause we allways stay down the esplanade so i usually walk saves trying to find a park, and im a sucky driver....

Thanks
    Reviews

The first cycle with with QFG cost us approx 7060$ for ivf + 700$ for icsi + 850$ dr management fee.

My phi covered day surgery I have no excess for day surgery. I got a bill for 50$ for the gap for the anaesthetist fee. I got back almost 5,000$ then I hit the gap so now I get back close to 7,000$.

They are located just south of the private hospital and have a private car park which is fantastic. Right opposite the old tuna towers on lake street.

Afm I am having transfer tomorrow, of my 3 embryos 2 are growing still one is perfect the other is just behind it. Hoping the two make it for tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bellavista; 07-09-2012 at 15:38.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck tomorrow Bella! Hopefully you can use at least 2 of them. I've been at the races today. Had a fun day and took my mind off the tww for the day. I don't think the races are much fun without champagne though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bluemarlin For This Useful Post:

Bellavista  (09-09-2012)