Closed Thread
Page 22 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default I hope youmind me jumping in!

Hi Girls!
    My name is Liz and i am currently at CFC, im only just starting there i live on a cattle station so i have to do all my testing in blocks, i was booked for a HSG on tuesday by it appears Dr Lingham is not available as i only just found out via email and they want to change my appointment, i am a little annoyed because they know i drive 8hrs for my appointments and i have to plan for this stuff i made my app 1 month ago for this and they email me on friday afternoon and change it!I am not sure what to do because if they want my app to stay the same i have to leave on monday morning before they open to make it to town and i still wont know if i have my appointment! GGRRRR if they only knew how much planning a town trip takes! I have to leave the station for 4 to 5 days now because i will be unsure of my appointment times! anyway sorry for the vent =)
    What is your feedback on CFC has anyone delt with Dr Lingham?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Liz

I won't comment on the ins and out of CFC as I am with QFG. However when I did seek a 2nd opinion with CFC I had my appoints cancelled often with less then 24 hours notice and rescheduled over two weeks after the original date. This has happened 3 times I haven't rescheduled a 4th!!!

I also was booked in to attend an info session way back in 2010 with them they confirmed and we arrived all locked up with a note taped to the door advising that it was cancelled. It was very disappointing each cancellation.

Good luck hope it all the appointments fall in to place for you.

Bella

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reply bella, i am pretty anoyed seeing as they know my circumstances and that they told me they only do HSG's on tuesdays and now they want to move it to a wednesday.... I am still leaving the station early monday morning and i will ring when i get to chillago and talk to them about the situation, if they keep messing me around i spose i will have to try QFG... I didnt think that people would change an appointment booked 1 month in advance on a late friday afternoon, and they didnt even bother to ring me they just emailed me! i dont even check my emails lucky i did this morning or i wouldnt even know! Anyway i am excited to be moving forward with fertility treatments we have bben trying for 15 cycles with no luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    stillfuntryin: Hi and Welcome. I'm with cfc and have been having a hellish time with them of late. I do like Dr Lingham but feel he's too conservative. I'm waiting for a consult with Dr Yovich from their Perth clinic (he's the BIG Boss). In the mean time, I'm having a 2nd opinion at qfg on wednesday. If you have time, and you are passing throught Mareeba, I work at a hardware store there and could meet you for lunch somewhere, if you would like. I live in Julatten, not the kinda distance you have to deal with but certainly understand having to plan your trip to town. A few of us ladies have met and Its great to be able to talk with someone who understands this journey we are going on, warts and all. Pm me if you like.

Hi to Everyone!! I am starting to really believe that my surgery was 100% successful. AF is almost normal now, I reckon for someone with a thin lining. Still hate it when she visits though. And I do wish every male had to physically endure at least 1, just so they could truly appreciate the whole process. YUCK!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome stillfun. I've been with cfc since last Nov and always found them great. I don't know if it's a mix between them getting real busy, losing a nurse and my frustrations with not conceiving, but i would say this.... they r all lovely, lingham is not overly forthcoming, i haven't had an appt cancelled just moved, and i think they r all aware that they have 'dropped the ball'. I don't think I've had bad enough experiences to change clinics, because I've always had good care there, but i can understand what a nightmare all the timing must b for u! It's hard enough when i live in cairns! I hope they lift their game soon and get a new nurse because i think they r losing alot of clients.

Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Amps I am so pleased that your AF feels more normal and it's an obvious sign of success from your surgery.

I am still doing almost nothing such a relaxing weekend. I had a hens night last night all arranged at last minute on Thursday to which I declined attendance because the night after transfer traipsing Cairns streets a little cold for me and bar hopping not drinking didn't sound like a huge night of fun for me.

The groom is not thrilled with me for not going to his bride to be's night!!! Holy hell really how ridiculous they know why and they know the struggles we have had and are still displeased and voiced it to my DH!

I haven't attended any of my DS's sport this weekend either of I was going to go stand around it would been to those games not a bar. Vent over

I like a 5dt It's really only a 9 day wait another week or so to go now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista: So glad to hear you've had a relaxing weekend. My gosh, the inconsideration of some people, especially when it was last minute, if I was the bride I would've been stressing for you the whole night if you had've come. Silly people. Speaking of which, my mum came into work today and acted like nothings happened. Hmmmm, I'm not backing down. At least i was spared baby talk this time. haha

I'm starting the raspberry leaf tea and anything else I can find to help with my lining, we have a very small chance of things happening "naturally" when dh comes home in the next week, but it's infinitesimal. Still, I wouldn't be me if we didn't give it our best shot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps I have heard that pomegranate juice is good for thickening your lining. Kerri has me on larginine vitamin e and the wuji balls to thicken mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Just got home from Cairns, my tubes are good but i am still experienceing cramping yesterday arvo when i was treying to get the last of my stuff done i could barley get out of the car, i dont know if it is normal or not! I had an internal ultrasound to check my follies it it really hurt so that might be why i am having suck discomfort now, i hope nothing is wrong it another 8 hrs back if there is! I do really like the girls at the clinic they seem to put a smile on my face every time i am in there and seem to genuinly care about me, i do find Dr Lingham to be a little on the conservitive side but im ok with that for now...
    He wants to wait until my partner has his SA before we do any more as all my results have come back good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone in North Queensland?

Stillfuntryn that great it went well good luck with your DH results.

Hi everyone

Afm... Big BFN for me review for the this fet and planning for our next stim cycle is Tuesday next week.

Off to have a beer and spa now!!