Closed Thread
Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sunny

It's amazing all you have been through and your positivity it's lovely. It takes such strength to work through relationship issues and I wish you all the best both personally and with your review on the 15th.

Amps - are you ok???

Everyone hi hope your all well I am just cruising through to Sunday start the dreaded crinone and provera then and start the progesterone pessaries the night of transfer and they think I will do the pregnyl also after trf.

DH is convinced (again) this is the one because I just purchased some new clothes and then a bunch of lingerie sets from an intimo party he thinks that I have set myself up with a limited time to use them wouldn't that be great :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sunny- That was a big post. I guess you're makin up for lost time!! Fabulous to hear from you and all your news. It's great to have you here. We need ladies like you to keep our spirits up!!And more than anything we hope that you get a new protocol that you are happy with and a sticky embie!!

Not sure why FS only has me on DHEA for a month, he had the chance to let me start earlier, but made me wait til Day 1 last month, then said to take it for a month and come back on my next Day 1. I tell ya, I reckon I felt my ovaries trying to bust out during ovulation last month. Supersized eggs alright! Felt like they were squeeeeeezing thru the fallopian tubes and were gonna jump out of my hips like in that movie Alien! LOL. I thought there may even have been a chance to conceive naturally that month, but alas, twas not to be. So here I am on my next Stim cycle. Started injections a few days ago. Back to Acupuncture on Monday.

Depending on how many eggs we get this time, FS wants to try to take some to 5 days. I wonder how we will go, as we only got 4 eggs in my first cycle, and even tho all 4 fertilised and were good grades, we froze them at 3 days.

Where's AMPs...? I hope you are ok gf. Let us know what's happening in your world.

Hope everyone out there is doing ok. Been a bit quiet in these parts lately.
    Hopefully CFC will pick up there act.

to all! XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Sorry I've been awol but I've been preoccupied with other things and I had trouble logging on for a few days, seems ok now. Its so nice to see you have missed me, it makes me feel good, sorry to cause you any concern though.

Sunny15: I think maybe I didn't explain myself very well about the scarring. The inner opening of my cervix was ALMOST scarred shut. I had 2 small holes of space left, that is where the catheter was forced through, undoubtably causing more trauma and scarring. Imagine a circle with 2 small circles inside, like a button. That's what my inner opening looked like. Its nice and open now.
    I'm so glad to hear you and dp are commited to working through things. I'm struggling a little with my dh's unrealistic loyalty to a sister who has and still does treat him and us like pondscum. He's trying to deal with it so I'm having to find more patience to wait.........more bl%#dy waiting. haha
    Ooh, and I'm so jealous, only because I cracked it did they move my teleconference with Dr Yovich from Aug30 to Aug23. Still peeved about it.

Tropicalbub: Sorry to hear your news, am thinking of you.

Bellavista: I'm crossing everything for you and I think your dh has the right idea.

Musicalgal: Sorry again. I'm here, just been distracted and needed time to think.

Afm: well af is a no-show, day 36 now. hpt=bfn so not utd . I'm just so over everything right now. I'm s'posed to go have another review about the lumps in my breasts tomorrow and I'm so sick of waiting for everything. I wish this Dr would just make his mind up about what to do, I'm not just going to keep going to see him every 3 months, sod that! It's been nearly 1 1/2 years since I first found them.
    Dh is trying to make an effort to make sure I am happy and have security but jeez, I'll be retired before he gets rid of his troll of a sister. They live 40m from our house and I do not want her near any children we might have, she's an evil, selfish, scheming cow.

Hope you are all doing well and I will talk to you all soon. I'm dropping dh off at the airport on Wednesday so after 9:30am I am free as bird if anyone has time to catch up in person???

Thanks
    Reviews
    A quick one... Qfg thawed my 3 embies and 2 survived YAY. I cried on the phone last time none survived this time 2 I have right now two little rays of hope. Just told DH and he is so so happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bellavista: I'm sending all my hopes and best wishes for you both. It was so good to catch up today and I nearly cried when I read your news, 2 little ones out of the freezer and powering on!!!!

I have an appointment with qfg next wednesday, so we will see what happens. Can't hurt to get a 2nd opinion, especially with everything thats happened. I just wish af would show up cos now I'm scared I've scarred over again...........
    I don't want to think about it anymore so I'm going to focus on everyone else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hello af! About time you showed up! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Amps strange to say but yay for Af arriving

Well I am PUPO. I have 1 morula that was just on the verge of blastocyst and one compacted 8 cell on the verge of morula. Had my acupuncture this am and Bt is set for the 14th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Bella!!!! Go you good thang. I hope you rest up and lay on the couch to let that little one burrow in. You've done it beofre, you'll do it again.

AMPS- hooray for AF. At least you know where u stand now and can get started again. Let us know how your consult goes with QFG.

Me- I'm out this round ladies. Just back from CFC and only 1 follie developed after 10days of jabbing. The other 2 don't look like they r even close to the line. So I will have a rest cycle and see if we can start again in mid Sept. I reckon a couple of you may be on that train with me, timing wise?

I keep reminding myself to keep positive. Sure my reserve is low, I'm not responding to Gonal and I'm nearly 40. But I have to remember that I have a gorgeous Goddaughter I can steal anytime, and I have my health. I know someone out there going thru chemo atm.

My race is not yet run.

Catch u all soon XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    MusicGal - I am so sorry

Are you planning another cycle, will they use a different protocol to stim you?

Good luck.

I have had a lovely rest after seeing Kerri, snuggled with my staffy on the bed, reading sleeping eating a french baguette from that delightful cafe in Freshwater (they are so great there).

Fielding a few frantic work calls. Will get my DH and son to go pick up my laptop i think and work from bed later this evening.

Have a great weekend ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're resting bella . Sounds like great baby making activity to me!

As far as the next round goes i think fs plans to start me on 450 gonal from the get go, and i remain on dhea til then. When i asked if there was anything we could do to stimulate the eggs he suggested the growth hormone shot, but only believed in it 25 % . He said it is quite expensive.

Other than that i think he is just hoping i will stimulate better next round... anyone heard of anything out there to help? Vit E and L arganine did wonders for my lining and acu is great for plantation...once u get there!

from my GT-I9300 using BubHub