Closed Thread
Page 8 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have one hand wash only item in the laundry and it has sat there for ages... I am really expected to wash it by HAND?!?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chameleon For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (04-03-2012),Doc  (05-03-2012),Gandalf  (04-03-2012),MamaC  (29-03-2012),Sariele  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    That my husband has to go out and mow the lawn for an hour, leaving me to deal with my kids on my own, and they are being somwwhat difficult...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    That my husband has to go out and mow the lawn for an hour, leaving me to deal with my kids on my own, and they are being somwwhat difficult...

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    I could have written this word for word except it takes 2 hours to do our lawns!!!

Oh and that I have been hanging for a ham cheese and tomato toasted sandwich all morning and now that I am sitting down eating one... I don't like it!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny88 View Post
    But really when you drive all the 2 minutes to maccas to find the frappe machine is down and that's all you wanted.
    or you get there and the EFTPOS machine is broken - what do you mean I have to go to the ATM and come back?!

At the moment I'm almost through a friends Bali copy of Gossip Girl Season 2, and she doesn't have Season 3 :-( come on Internet, don't let me down or make me have to pay for it!!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had to take off my lovely nail polish after spending so much time doing it yesterday, because I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm not allowed to wear anything other than "natural" nailpolish.

Also, how the HELL am I supposed to know what 'natural' shades of nailpolish are? And RED nailpolish is the only non-natural colour I'm allowed? Arg!!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AND I spent so much time putting acrylics on yesterday, and I've had to repair one already today. Another one just lost a corner because I cracked the tip when I put it on yesterday and now I've just decided to file them all right down to a short length because I can't be bothered to fix ANOTHER nail.

FML. Or rather, F these nails! Lmao.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just don't have enough bench space to leave both my stand mixer and espresso machine out of the cupboard at the same time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (04-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chameleon View Post
    I have one hand wash only item in the laundry and it has sat there for ages... I am really expected to wash it by HAND?!?
    Hand wash? No that's what the gentle cycle is for!

My fridge is nearly empty but I don't want to go grocery shopping cos we are going away in a week so I will have to shop for that soon. So I think I'll just order it on line.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to catemer For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (04-03-2012)

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonhead View Post
    Hold up,
    Whats the big deal about using a sponge to clean with? Did I miss something? I hve always used a sponge! I lean my bathrooms, toilets and kitchen every single day coud you imagine how many paper towels and wipes I'd go through??

I soak my toilet sponges in a bleach solution every night and they are all replaced every 2-4 days. Am I revolting?
    i don't clean as much as that, but i have always used cloths. which get washed and dried and reused. why would you even clean with paper towels? what an expensive waste lol

my next gripe. i have period pain and i have advil here but i really don't want to take it cos i don't like using drugs. BUT i have to go shopping, do some cooking and clean my floors. so i have to take the drugs. wah. i hate cleaning floors. volunteers to do it for me..?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeee View Post
    i don't clean as much as that, but i have always used cloths. which get washed and dried and reused. why would you even clean with paper towels? what an expensive waste lol

my next gripe. i have period pain and i have advil here but i really don't want to take it cos i don't like using drugs. BUT i have to go shopping, do some cooking and clean my floors. so i have to take the drugs. wah. i hate cleaning floors. volunteers to do it for me..?
    If you find any volunteers can you pls send one my way?