Closed Thread
Page 21 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yeees i have one! i am in thailand in a 5 star resort and have just finished my 3rd pina colada...and i miss my kids and husband and am sobbing in to my phone desperate to fo home!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    I know. the Marmite shortage nightmare continues. After trying all the mites, Promite is the closest to Marmite, but I'm still missing it. I longingly survey the supermarket shelves each time I visit, only to be disappointed.
    I've only ever had Vegemite, what do the others taste like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BerylsMum View Post
    yeees i have one! i am in thailand in a 5 star resort and have just finished my 3rd pina colada...and i miss my kids and husband and am sobbing in to my phone desperate to fo home!!!
    lol, my sister had that problem several years ago. She had just arrived in Santorini, Greece, and was homesick and on the phone to mum, crying.
    I was the same in Norway on exchange as a 16 year old. Oh, poor me, living in an amazing country and having the time of my life on an all expenses paid for year away in Scandinavia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    i have always wondered that as well. i think i had something once as a kid and didnt like it but dont know what it was (promite/marmite etc).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to wait another 20mins before our furniture will be delivered and unpacked, into our brand new house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    Hope you have the docket,
    Target here do that EVERY time I buy something and treat you like a thief when you have to take it back ( they were fully going to refuse to remove the dye thing on my 4$ clearance item and were practically accusing me of stealing it)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub
    OMG they so did this to my mum!!! She took them back for me yesterday when I was doing a uni exam and she asked me if I had the docket..it's somewhere around but I told her she wouldn't need it. Well apparently three staff members stood around discussing whether they would take the tag off for her and then decided they'd do it this time. My mum said she was really embarrassed. I would have been p!ssed if they had done that to me and told them to not treat me like a thief because they couldn't do their job properly. It is such bad customer service. If she had walked in, picked them up, and walked back out again to get to the customer service desk (which is how it is set up here) then the tag would have made their sensors beep They're lucky they did it because if they had refused I would have been on the phone to the manager.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laying in bed with dd, she is 4 weeks old, finally asleep... And STINKS!!!!!

I'm dreading having to wake her to change the dirty nappy. Ahh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I 'accidentally' ate all the Camembert and dh will be home soon!!!
    Eep!!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lumpy Melon For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    MightyMite is similar to vegemite, but maybe with more of a vegetable stock taste. I prefer vegemite out of the two.

Promite is sweeter than the others.

Marmite, I can't really explain the difference very well. Maybe less like vegetable stock than Vegemite and Promite.

My son won't eat vegemite or mightymite either, but will eat marmite and promite.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want to take a stash shot of my baby-slings, but my best friend has half of them on the other side of town...so i can't take the shot till tomorrow. [add to that, the fact that i'm still waiting on another two to arrive - its taking too long ]