Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to wait half an hour for my Nandos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Areca View Post
    I did the kids Easter shopping yesterday because it was the only time I could get to the shops without my kids and the woman at Target left one of those sensor tags on DD1's pj's. I made the sensors go off and everything and she told me she had checked everything and to ignore it.
    Now I'm going to have to figure out how to get back to the shops without my kids before Sunday to get the tag off (they're too old and it will ruin the Easter bunny dream for my kids if I take them to do it).
    Hope you have the docket,
    Target here do that EVERY time I buy something and treat you like a thief when you have to take it back ( they were fully going to refuse to remove the dye thing on my 4$ clearance item and were practically accusing me of stealing it)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sitting on the lounge and the paytv remote is about 10cm too far for me to reach....ordinarily id make one of the kids get up and pass it to me, but of course they're in bed. So. Here in lies my issue in order for me to watch my shows (like extreme twins and repeats of SATC) i would need to. ....... ACTUALLY GET UP AND GET THE DAMN REMOTE MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! someone. .....anyone. ....?????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat1341 For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh.and i must confess, this evening when "i had a tummy pain and had to go to the toilet"... (for 20-30mins)just as it was the kids bath time i forgot to take my phone with me to check facebook and bubhub while i was hiding. I mean. Whilst i had tummy pains. So i had to read last weeks local paper. *yawwwn*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My e-book is not syncing properly between my kindle and the app on my iPad and iPhone. I have to 'flip' through manually to find my place! Pfffft!

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    My mouse hand is cold and I can't find my fingerless gloves and my mittens are too bulky to work the mouse *sigh*

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ana Gram For This Useful Post:

ABigDeepBreath  (02-04-2012),Buttoneska  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Need to clean out the spare (aka 'junk') room as it is full of stuff. I have way too much stuff, papers, books,... Too, too much. And i keep avoiding facing it. But I need to declutter so the place is lovely and tidy for selling, in order for us to upgrade to a bigger place. It makes no sense at all! Oh why is life so confusing and hard???!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonky Donkey View Post
    I have to eat Promite due to the world-wide Marmite shortage

I suppose it could be worse and I had to eat Vegemite
    I know. the Marmite shortage nightmare continues. After trying all the mites, Promite is the closest to Marmite, but I'm still missing it. I longingly survey the supermarket shelves each time I visit, only to be disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    The buttons on my dishwasher aren't working very well , I have to press REALLY hard to get them to go (it's a Fisher and Paykel drawer thing, and we rent so I can't be bothered harassing the landlord to get it fixed).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    I know. the Marmite shortage nightmare continues. After trying all the mites, Promite is the closest to Marmite, but I'm still missing it. I longingly survey the supermarket shelves each time I visit, only to be disappointed.
    Lol we now have Mighty Mite, Vegemite, Promote and some scrapings of Marmite in the cupboard. Promote is definitely the best of the others.