As Boobycino said, being pregnant, first world problems are a plenty.
- even though I can't wear them for longer than 5 minutes, I'm p***ed that I can't fit my feet into my hot Tony bianco shoes.
- DD has decided that she can't sleep through the washing machine noise anymore, so I can't do my washing until she wakes up from her nap.
- DD has decided that today she will actually have a really long midday sleep even though I struggle to get her to sleep longer than an hour normally and because of this, point 2 exists.
- I want to buy my BJCS so I can have it in the car when this bub arrives (due in 9 days), but I wouldn't let DP get the one he found on special because it was purple and not red...
- I hate my fridge. It's making wierd noises and the freezer is on top. And I don't have a built in ice machine. Waaaaa!!!