i'm out of gas, no gas means no hot water i hate gas hot water
the neighbours dog is barking … at the other neighbours cat.
my new budgy lost his tail feathers, my stupid cats keep trying to eat him (they murdered oir guinea pig)
Sent from my T3020 using BubHub
Got grumpy as I had to *gasp* get money from an ATM as a shop we were going to didn't have EFPOS... really, what century is this!!??
I took some washing to the laundromat last week to dry it as the weather wasn't co-operating and I couldn't finish drying it properly because I ran out of $1 coins. And they didn't have a change machine or service staff. And supposedly the machine took 20c coins but it kept spitting them out. *throws hissy fit*
And I want to watch a DVD but it is confusing with the set-up of our TV, blu-ray player & PS3 and I can't always get it to work.
Gosh, life is so hard lol!!
My pancakes at the coffee club are too soft they are falling apart before I can get them into my belly. My iced coffee is DISGUSTING.
I feel better now lol.
I ran out of rooibos tea at work and I'm going to have to drink *shudder* black tea this afternoon.
I have to work out wether I want a sandwhich or a salad for lunch... meh to this diet
Sent from my U8510 using BubHub
It peeves me no end that I can't match the Tupperware containers to their lids. I have the plastic drawer from hell.
i don't like cleaning coffee plungers, so my only other option when i'm at hospital is to drink instant coffee *yuck*
Being pregnant my life is one big 'first world problem'
- I'm hungry but too tired to get myself food.
- I ate too much chocolate and now I have heart burn.
- I spent too much time sitting down on the computer on FB now my feet are swollen from bloating.
- I bought myself a can of top & fill from craving it & had one teaspoon and didn't want the rest.
- I spent all my money on pretty things & snacks and now I don't have enough money to keep buying pretty things and snacks.
- every time I lay down to do nothing/watch tv/FB on my phone jasper climbs on me.
- I want to nest but I ran out of baby things to wash/rewash/fold/sort!
My boss won't let me borrow the car tonight which means I have to get up at 6:35 tomorrow instead of 6:50.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!