Closed Thread
Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 811
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    692
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by London View Post
    Im under the impression its just for iphones...yes?

    I have no iphone. The only 'i' thing I own is an ipod and even that is one of the old old old old Nanos Lol
    I got it for android today and it sucks!! Won't load at all, and on the odd occasion it does it'll then freeze anyway

    What's your words username? Im slightly addicted...

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,530
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked
    1,526
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My child refuses to go to sleep

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    153
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had a whinge tonight (to myself) that Maccas frozen Coke machine wasn't working when I went through drive-thru. I had to make do with plain ol' regular coke instead.

    What a spoilt brat.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belgrave
    Posts
    1,086
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked
    356
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My fridge isn't as cold as I would like...

  5. #95
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My wine has oxidised, wahh!

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,002
    Thanks
    268
    Thanked
    641
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    To those thinking they are gross because they use sponges to clean...
    No, you arent gross, I have a phobia of dirty sponges. Even if they are fresh out of the packet and I have used and rinsed it just once, I swear I can smell the dirt from all the way across the kitchen.

    Goes back to my childhood, mum used the same sponge to clean everything, and had the same sponge until it disintegrated in her hands. It stank. She would wipe the benchtops with it and it would make me want to vomit the smell was that bad. Then she would wash dishes with it...


    Anyways, back on topic...

  7. #97
    Ana Gram's Avatar
    Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    18,597
    Thanks
    1,028
    Thanked
    3,125
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post

    Goes back to my childhood, mum used the same sponge to clean everything, and had the same sponge until it disintegrated in her hands. It stank. She would wipe the benchtops with it and it would make me want to vomit the smell was that bad. Then she would wash dishes with it...

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ana Gram For This Useful Post:

    MamaC  (29-03-2012)

  9. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    26,930
    Thanks
    2,736
    Thanked
    6,743
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    The tin of salmon I just opened has no bones in it.

    Seriously?! It's the whole damn reason I buy those small tins of salmon... I love the bones! Feeling really ripped off.

  10. #99
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked
    153
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    The tin of salmon I just opened has no bones in it.

    Seriously?! It's the whole damn reason I buy those small tins of salmon... I love the bones! Feeling really ripped off.
    You need to add that to the "things you love that others hate" thread!!!! I pay a LOT more for the privilige of boneless tinned salmon....bones - yuck!!!

  11. #100
    Witwicky's Avatar
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,630
    Thanks
    4,446
    Thanked
    3,495
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GothChick View Post
    To those thinking they are gross because they use sponges to clean...
    No, you arent gross, I have a phobia of dirty sponges. Even if they are fresh out of the packet and I have used and rinsed it just once, I swear I can smell the dirt from all the way across the kitchen.

    Goes back to my childhood, mum used the same sponge to clean everything, and had the same sponge until it disintegrated in her hands. It stank. She would wipe the benchtops with it and it would make me want to vomit the smell was that bad. Then she would wash dishes with it...


    Anyways, back on topic...
    Is your Mum my step-Mum? She does the exact same thing and it's so gross. She will event bend down and wipe the floor around the cat food bowl and then continue washing dishes with it


 

Similar Threads

  1. First World Problems Thread 2
    By darla87 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:18
  2. first world problems ad.. thoughts
    By OJandMe in forum News & Current Affairs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-10-2012, 10:30
  3. *spin off* what are your child's first world problems?
    By Mod-Zeddie in forum General Chat
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 13:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
WaterWipes
Give your babies bottom a gift this Xmas! They are the only wipe made using just water and a drop of grapefruit seed extract and may help avoid nappy rash. Check out the great reviews on bubhub and see our website for more info and availability.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!