Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    its my vent and i
    will name call if i want tooo
    name call if i want too
    you would name call tooo
    if it happened to youuu

sent from brain to Iphone to BubHub~ a game of chinese whispers.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ishtyban For This Useful Post:

Areca  (03-03-2012),CupidsVictim  (06-04-2013),elleandsam  (03-03-2012),Jakois  (03-03-2012),jez  (04-04-2013),meljemillie  (04-04-2013),SpecialPatrolGroup  (03-03-2012),~BEXTER~  (06-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Name calling just just makes everyone else judgemental. Seems a bit hypocritical to be making assumptions about her life and calling her a bish when a lot of you are doing the same thing about her.

Ahhhhhhhh, too funny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Name calling just just makes everyone else judgemental. Seems a bit hypocritical to be making assumptions about her life and calling her a bish when a lot of you are doing the same thing about her.
    I am sure you are confident with your parenting choices OP and are able to accept that her parenting decisions are totally different to your own without any guilt. Everyones family rolls in a different way.
    Really? The woman described in the OP was being judgemental, rude and even a bit bishy. In my vent the woman I was talking about regularly starts sentences by saying "I know this is going to come across as bishy but..."

In other words, if the boot fits.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to elleandsam For This Useful Post:

Ishtyban  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am sure you are confident with your parenting choices OP and are able to accept that her parenting decisions are totally different to your own without any guilt. Everyones family rolls in a different way.
    Huh?

So now you can't even vent on BH without getting flamed!

OP, you obviously have a lot more self control then me. I would have told Mrs Perfect Mother to get effed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys, more than happy to admit I've been out and away from the boys ~ DP and DS three times this week...to a full day funeral/wake, to see Chorus Line with my Mum, and to a Sisters of Mercy concert 2 nights ago. Lucky my partner has different interests and minds bub, or the Grandfolks, we'll happily hand him off to any family member that wants him for a short time, well, the responsible ones, anyway. The hospital nursery where he lived for the first month of his life trained him well...anyone can feed him and no separation anxiety! It's not like I'm not with him 24/7 the rest of the time!
    Why do I feel the need to say that last sentence? As parents, we seem to have all sorts of built-in guilt complexes, and feel the need to defend and justify our choices for some reason.

Haven't had the need for babysitters yet...

Good on you for getting out, away from home and kids for awhile. I think it gives us more perspective and makes us better parents.

I'm not gonna judge the Mum from daycare...maybe she's jealous of someone who feels they CAN get out for a bit...maybe she is judgemental, or just feeling her own inadequacies...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialPatrolGroup View Post
    What a biatch. It's not like you took the kids along and left them in the car with a bottle of coke and a packet of samboys.

Don't let her get to you,
    Ha... My dad used to do this with me and my siblings so he could nip into the pub for a beer... He'd bring us out a bag of chips and a glass of raspberry!

I can't wait till this baby is old enough to stay home with DF so I can go out for a girls night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    You should all be very ashamed yourselves. If you spent more time sitting on the sofa doing crochet (one handed, as you must not put your child down) then you would have a chance to think about your horrific actions!

I'm laughing so hard, purely cause crochet is one of my 'when i can't get out of the house and need to stay sane' activities :P
    Toddler not welcome!!! Haha

Op, I'd be calling the woman a bish too -it's not to her face (although it should have been). It's truly a case of 'if you can't say anything nice, expect me to return the favour!' :P

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I'm going out tonight got my brother to baby sit told him not to expect me home before 1am I'm a BAD mum. Lol
    Cause my daughter loves her uncle and thinks he is awesome she thinks it's the best thing to be with him
    Yep I'm a bad mum for leaving her so I can have some fun and so will she
    O well lol
    Any ways op just ignore her think about how awesome ur night was and how much fun u had.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't go out yet as I'm
    Too wuss to leave my baby.
    But I honestly think that those people who can are brave and way more balanced than me
    It's a goal of mine to have more of a life
    Good on you
    They were probably asleep most of the time you were gone anyway