+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have newborn behind driver and almost 2 year old behind passenger.

My 2 year old can climb into the car seat but at the moment chooses not to, clibing anywhere else in the car is way more exciting.

I take the baby out and put her in a carrier or pram, and can then get the toddler out onto the footpath.

The toddler is also a runner, and i wouldn't like to lose grip on her hand if i was getting her out on the road. At least on the path, there is longer for her to get to the road, and hopefully i woud grab her again before she reached it.

Also don't have the two seats next to each other cos for now, the toddler would bash or feed the newborn.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We will be having my step daughter who's about to turn 5 behind the drivers seat and the capsule behind the passenger.
    My SD can do up her own seat belt & it quite well behaved so we feel it's safe to have her on that side. Although it may change and we may put her next to bub as I think she would be a big help

Similar Threads

1. Baby thrashing head from side to side in bed???
    By CamD in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 14-11-2012, 10:23
  2. Baby Seats, Prams and other products?? :)
    By gluteousmaximus in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 12:31
  3. Baby Car Seats
    By anninkc in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-01-2012, 12:08