+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Warning- very distressing

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/...-bruising-rais

RIP Baby Hayley. Im so so sorry for what you went through You didnt deserve any of this. I wish someone could have helped you. You are in no pain now precious little one.

I just read this article and am sitting here bawling my eyes out. I feel sick to my stomach and throat is sore. I can not beleive humans can do this to their CHILDREN. He is a poor excuse as a father and I hope he rots in hell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Why the hell were they given her back after the first time she had black eyes?!?!

Also...why wouldn't the mother take the child and run? So sad. :'(

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

laurea  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Arggh this makes me FURIOUS!

What a f**king monster! The man deserves a slow torturous death. I don't care if anyone dissagrees with me. He really should die miserably.

How anyone could hurt a little baby like that is beyond my comprehension. And hang on there were witnesses?? What?! And WHy didn't they do anything??

Burn the lot of them. ****ing scum bags. You have no worth whatsoever as a human being if you can't even defend your own helpless child (or neice ect) when they are being horrifically abused and killed in front of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm reading the article right, there is no mention of the mum, just the dad's girlfriend. And the father killed himself before he could be charged

Sent from my GT540 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsdj yep thats right the scumbag cowardly POS offed himself which makes me even more angry.

"The inquest heard on Monday that Robert's girlfriend is still being investigated by police."

The girlfriend was excused from giving evidence on the grounds of self-incrimination.
    On Tuesday, Coroner John Olle also excused the girlfriend's brother from giving evidence after finding he too may incriminate himself.
    = WTF? WHY? If they witnessed what happened and did nothing to stop it they should be charged along with him!

The court also heard on Tuesday that child care workers had raised concerns about injuries to Hayley as early as May 2009.

Injuries to the toddler, which included black eyes, were photographed on three separate occasions, the court heard.
    Right, well that's comforting, something only happens when a child dies. Black eyes on 3 separate occasions aren't enough to take away a fathers parental rights?? I really can't see there being a reasonable explaination for nothing being done sooner for this poor little girl. Grr so infuriating.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to laurea For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i read the title of this Thread and couldnt bring myself to read the article. Sorry.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Humphreyisapuppet For This Useful Post:

Stiflers Mom  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Argh! He is a monster! Hope he gets whats coming to him in jail! He can sit there and rot. So low to hurt a helpless child.

And why didnt the gf or her brother stop him? Why would you sit play xbox as a child is in distress?

RIP Hayley hope you find happiness in the sky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Humphreyisapuppet View Post
    i read the title of this Thread and couldnt bring myself to read the article. Sorry.
    Same. Started to read but couldn't continue. It's situations like this which make me hope hell exists - I hope he's down there going through all the torture he put this poor little girl through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG i didn't even read the article, just peoples responses and my eyes have filled up with tears, i can just imagine what that article says and if i read it i know i will be depressed for at least a week and think about it all the time for longer then that!! which is why i can't read it!! things like this depress me to no end!
    There is too much evil in the world!! Poor little darling!

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow, the details are very graphic! Far out. How very very sad and heartbreaking. The father, girlfriend and Uncle all need to be severely punished.

RIP little girl.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to London For This Useful Post:

laurea  (02-03-2012)