+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    UMM Yes in my car as in "what a idoit" etc....but I never say or do anything to the driver. I am sure that is why dd refused to get her licence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to get annoyed and mutter under my breath...
    But now!!! I got a job close to the city and drive in peak hour traffic morning and afternoon! If peak hour traffic (and the complete morons who think they own the bl00dy road) doesn't give you road rage then you must be one h3ll of a calm person!!!!!
    I don't do stupid things like speed, pull out in front of people or tailgate, (as these are some of the things that PI$$ me off!!) i just yell and curse at the poor steering wheel . i have flipped the bird, and honked my horn but only in extreme cases. i just cannot believe how many people don't know how to drive, or don't have the common courtesy that drivers should have towards other drivers. it does my head in
    I can be in a perfectly good mood.. go for a drive... cop an idiot every 50 metres.. and be spitting chips for the rest of the day! arrrghhh i am getting cranky just thinking about it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Haha, I work in the city and I think it's actually calmed me on the road. Working in the city for years on end, you just have to get used to it or burst a blood vessel! I live literally 10 minutes away, I could just about see my house if I went up an extra floor in the building, but it takes me 40 minutes to get here *sigh*.

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    Since we're venting about rude drivers, the thing that gets me the maddest is when you are stuck in a long line of cars at an intersection in heavy traffic, crawling along for some time, and someone drives up the right lane which is a right turn only lane and expects to cut into the line... Hey buddy, we have all been waiting for 20 minutes, you got into the right turn only lane you can effing turn right instead of pushing in.
    Oh yes, that ticks me off too. They are part of the reason the traffic is so backed up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I definitely have it from the safety of my own car... although sometimes I do forget my window is down.... and my voice rather loud and angry

I don't like to use the horn, or yell things out the window (bar the above lol) as I don't want one of those crazy scenes where they come over to your car and attack!

I get the sh!ts about no indicators, morons who cannot use round-a-bouts, the type of car they drive/noise the car makes , their driving speed, driving capabilities, ducking and weaving, tail gating, people not using their accelerators, not watching lights.... gosh I go off about a lot thinking about it!

I know I'm far from the world's best driver... but gosh some people... I swear their licenses really are from kellogs boxes! -

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im road rager half the road is filled with idiots!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    This! Crappy driving is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    What? only half!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I'm somewhat of a road rager. I mostly mutter to myself but if someone does something really stupid i will beep and give the finger.
    I think part of my problem is i learnt to drive in QLD where drivers are typically more agressive. Now i live in NSW where everyone seems to think doing 10-20kms under the spped limit is a good idea.... it's so bloody frustrating. It deffinitely makes me more agressive and more likely to have a bout of road rage.

TimTamsandTea is offline ...if only all relationships were so perfectly sweet!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pre-kids, I engaged in all sorts of road raging behaviour - flipping the bird, swearing, honking, flashing lights and, if I recall correctly, winding down my window and hurling abuse.

I'm a bit embarassed by that but I'm a really safe driver and I loathe when other people endanger my life and the lives of those I love who are sitting the car with me. You f***k up, I'll let you know about it.

But that's ancient history.

Pregnancy left me a little more mellow in the driving department. Besides, I don't want to model that behaviour or put my boys in any danger if I rub the wrong person the wrong way.

Now, I mutter under my breath, shake my head and use words like bozo and ning nong. Oh how things change! In this instance, it's for the better. It's nice not to drive around angry!