+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and cracking my knuckles.. started as a kid and no matter how hard i try i CANNOT stop!!! Usually do it when im stressed/ nervous but if i dont do it after a couple of hrs, i cant resist and HAVE to do it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OS&N For This Useful Post:

Lumpy Melon  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The last few days I've found myself sitting around watching tv and doing a mad rush to make it look like i've done more than I have before DH gets home. That's probably bad :-)[/QUOTE]

Yep been doing this too!! Lol
    I am also a nail biter and also have a bad habit of never finishing the bottom mouthful of a drink - whether it a cup, can, bottle!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy2579 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spending money for sure!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigZ View Post
    The last few days I've found myself sitting around watching tv and doing a mad rush to make it look like i've done more than I have before DH gets home. That's probably bad :-)
    Me too!!! (although not TV, usually Facebook)

Quote Originally Posted by Uniquey View Post
    Squeezing the toothpaste from the top/ middle of the tube. I know where I should squeeze from the bottom etc, but it's such a habit now, that I find it weird to squeeze it out properly! Irks my DH to no end.
    Ok... I can't believe I'm telling you all this. My worst habit is putting the toothpaste straight onto my tongue & not the toothbrush. I've ALWAYS done it since I was little.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bexta For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I bite my nails, have done since i can remember. BUT i have just kicked the habit. Two of my nails have grown past fingertip length already so proud of myself.

So now its..hmm. Dp says i talk too softly, does that count?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    For a while I had this nervous habit, where I'd not bite my nails, but chew the skin surrounding it. It started off with just the parts near the corner of your nails where it's dead anyway... but then started stripping bits from my actual fingers/fingertips as well. They'd be raw and bleeding and really sore... I'd still do it... sometimes I just had to move onto another finger. Usually my thumbs and first 2 fingers. Far out it hurt. Then I just stopped. Dunno why. Don't even know why I started either.

Now though, probably just my paranoia. I think everything is negative. Everything said as a joke... maybe it's not a joke? Maybe they're saying it in a jokey way, but they actually mean it?

Or maybe DP hasn't messaged all day. Maybe it's because he's cheating on me with some slurry at the mines... after all, he'd see her more than he'd see me and I'd never find out... so maybe that's where he goes when he goes out to dinner with the guys on Sundays... to see her. And maybe when he gets text messages, it's her... not just his Mum or Dad or friend or whatever, even though I see what they say and they sound like they're from his Mum/Dad/etc and are boring in content... okay, so maybe he's not cheating, but maybe he's dead. He must have died on site. Nobody knew to tell me, so I don't even know he's dead. His parents probably wouldn't bother telling me either -cos they hate me... etc etc. You see where I'm going? That's how my brain works.

It finds problems where there are none.

Only sometimes I have bouts of total self-adoration, and while usually if someone looks at me I feel their judgement and disgust or whatever... in those moments, I think, "They're totally thinking I look hot... cos I do." lol. Those are rare, but it's very OTT when I am feeling like that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

laurea  (02-03-2012),Lumpy Melon  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ebay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Maybelline For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Staying up all night watching tv and then sleeping until dp gets home from work..... I usually go to sleep just before he wakes up in the morning. I don't know why, and it's a habit I really struggle to break

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Pammyla For This Useful Post:

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    sugar. my chiro is on my case with that but every appt she'll bring up somethign dietry and i'm always worse on the sugar the next few days after that!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeee For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by samar81 View Post
    OMG I thought i was the only one !!! I also take starnds of my hair and tie knots in it repeatedly.. DH thinks im nuts!
    And i also chew the skin around my nails!
    We are like twinses!!! My DH gets sick of all the strands of hair everywhere, it drives him bonkers!
    Do you ever forget about you row of knots and go to sleep and when you go to brush your hair in the morning it's a big matted mess? I hate this part

20. The Following User Says Thank You to siege For This Useful Post: