+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Good Fitting Maternity /bottons

Hi, I am on the hunt for some well fitting maternity jeans/jeggings and shorts that don't cost the earth, I'm not sure if I am keen on the over the belly band which some of them have attached to them, can you seem them with a top over them?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I bought some slim fit jeans from Jeans West which I loved and cost $40. They do have the belly band though which you could see some time, but it didn't really worry me that much to be honest.

I bought some maternity shorts from Target which I love that don't have the belly band (I bought these post-pregnancy but while I still had a flabby tummy - they are so comfortable!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The best maternity jeans I got were from target and cost about $30. They sat below the belly and were so comfy!! I tried the ones with the band over the tummy, but they just weren't as comfortable. I'm still wearing those jeans now after baby!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I highly recommend Topshop jeans, I lived in mine from 4 months onwards, and also wore them loads after I gave birth until I could get back into my old jeans. You can get them online.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Check out Asos.com, free delivery to AU and a great maternity range.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just found a company in the uk called pink pixie. They have jeans and tops and leggings really cheap and if you buy on ebay they have free shipping atm. I'm waiting for my order to arrive I got 3 tops some jeans and work pants for $70 our there about.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the tips girls, I going to check out the websites suggested as well as check out Jeans West and Just Jeans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got 2 pairs of jeans from jeans west for $109 and I love them. They have the over the belly band but it's really comfy and I don't find that you can see it under stuff, but I do always wear a singlet and a shirt which might help