+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't like earrings or headbands on babies, jeans, hoodies or other "hard, uncomfortable-looking" clothes on babies, skulls (although our boys have some as they are hard to avoid and we got some as gifts) negative slogans like "I'm trouble", heels on kids. Nothing that hasn't already been mentioned, i think. I think bras or bikini tops on young girls are silly and pointless but I don't hate them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    OMG massive pet peeve for me!!!!!

My kids wear runners/sneakers for PE at school and Little Athletics - that is it!!!
    Haha I hate them too! We just bought ds1 some to wear for playschool with trackies, and of course I have to argue with him most days as he wants to wear them. Really you want to wear jeans with runners!? I pick my battles though, if we're going somewhere nice I put my foot down, but for school he can wear them with jeans if he wants

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Animal print
    Liscenced clothing
    Bikinis on babies/young girls
    Nylon puffer anything

I'm a toy snob too, no plastic toys aside from Duplo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuthead View Post
    My son is 16 and is now showing preferences for thomas and cars. I havent brought him any clothes with this yet, but if he gets given them he can wear them.

Sent from my LG-P500 using BubHub
    Honest question and don't mean to offend but did you mean to put 16?

Dd pretty much wears most clothes
    Mentioned that people don't like except bikinis though she can wear them at home in the spa or under her rashi. I love the clothes at target and best and less. She can wear any colour she wants. Used to be pink and purple but now she prefers black
    And red. She has play toy heels, play make up, hair clips etc I think beanies with ears are adorable so is dress ups. Part of the fun in being a kid :-) she did wear only all in ones until she was about 1ish though. I'm not really fussy with dd's clothes I hadn't actually realized that there would be soo many disliked kids clothes except sexualised clothes I know about that. I don't see any of dd's clothing sexual but others might. She wears shorts, skirts, dresses with spaghetti straps etc etc.
    Last edited by Jensha; 03-03-2012 at 10:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    LMAO! my kids wear trainers all the time, best footwear for running around a park, riding bikes etc.
    You can get cute casual shoes like converse all stars that aren't like a runner sort of shoe for those things

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jensha View Post
    I'm not really fussy with dd's clothes I hadn't actually realized that there would be soo many disliked kids clothes except sexualised clothes I know about that. I don't see any of dd's clothing sexual but others might. She wears shorts, skirts, dresses with spaghetti straps etc etc.
    Don't stress, its just personal preference. I'm sure most people are just saying what they wouldnt put their own kids in, rather than tut tutting what others wear.

ETA although it is BH...
    Last edited by Stiflers Mom; 03-03-2012 at 11:00.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stiflers Mom For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    You can get cute casual shoes like converse all stars that aren't like a runner sort of shoe for those things
    I don't buy brand names for the kids if my kids have any branded clothes or shoes, they're either hand-me-downs or sent from overseas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slogans.

I am not very fussy with with clothes. I like the character t-shirts, pyjamas or shorts, pants, like thomas, chugginton, cars etc. DS and DD too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Skinny jeans, not so bad on girls but DS will never wear them EVER. In fact skinny jeans on men is just plain wrong IMO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There isn't really much I wouldn't put on my kids