+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't like headbands on babies (until they have hair) and any suits/hats/beanies with ears on them. We received a jumpsuit with ears on as a present for DD when she was born. I hated it but she had to wear it once so she could be seen in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't like a lot of the things PP have mentioned- licensed clothes, slogans, baby suits with a hood etc. however I don't mind black (it looks soooo good on my son, I got a black shirt given to me for him and never liked black on babies til I put it on him and saw how great he looked!). I also like a lot of fun clothes like what maybelline mentioned, big flowers, tutus etc.

Having said all that, my daughters are 7 & 9 do they know what they like and I let them choose what they wear. I won't buy (and despise) heels for kids but of course they get given all sorts of crap and I believe they can make their own choices about their clothing. They also used to insist on dress-ups outside the house which I let them, I think it's good to let them make small inconsequential decisions like this for themselves. The same for bikinis (again-gifts) etc.

My 2 yr old son is just starting to put his foot down about the clothes he does and doesn't like, luckily I can hide stuff given to him that I don't like still at this age but he did insist on wearing his pyja pants to the shop the other day.

I like certain clothes for myself so feel its only fair if I allows kids some choice in theirs too.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    anything which sexualises kids including slogans/bikinis/bras/midrift etc
    skulls\graffiti
    most licensed stuff purely because its hideous but they stick dora on it and charge $$$

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I like her to be covered. Sleeves are a must. Anything that shows too much skin is out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Head bands for baby girls, hate them with a passion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if its been said yet but i hate overalls. Boys or girls. Its so 80's and won't dress either of my 2 in them!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tatia&shura For This Useful Post:

mrsd  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    spaghetti strap dresses or tops that fall off little girls shoulders all the time.

hoodies on babies - they just bunch up all under their heads and look uncomfy.

black baby clothes

skinny jeans - esp when worn with a nappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Head bands for baby girls, hate them with a passion!
    This.

I'm expecting a girl and am dreading how many head bands I will have to argue about with friends and family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    anything with the word princess on it and any licensed stuff eg dora or barbie etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate when young girls wear tops that have sayings on them... Like "I am not ignoring you I just don't like you" and so on... I think it is rude!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Missy2579 For This Useful Post:

mrsd  (02-03-2012)