+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Anything with slogans like "I am a princess", "daddy's little girl", etc. I can't stand them.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sajimum For This Useful Post:

lones  (10-12-2012)

threechooks is offline If my spelling annoys you that's your problem.... I have better things to do than proofread !
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    denim shorts/jeans for newborns ! They come from a lovely soft womb and here wear some hard uncomfortable pants....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to threechooks For This Useful Post:

Areca  (02-03-2012),LoveHeart  (11-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hate hate those huge, wide, garish, stretchy netting headbands (like the stuff that comes wrapped around pawpaws!) with big fake flowers. Headbands on bald babies. Anything too cutesy (cheap kmart stuff with too much synthetic frilling and rosettes). Slogan stuff. Most character stuff especially on babies (i have softened on toddlers as I now realise how happy my Ds is when he realises he has a Thomas shirt to wear :rolls eyes.
    Shoes on babies. Shoes on early walkers unless necessary. Board shorts on babies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to breakthemould For This Useful Post:

Actuality86  (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bikinis for babies/little kids
    Bras for little kids (c'mon wtf)
    Short shorts or mini skirts
    low cut or revealing tops
    heels & makeup (Now I'm sure DD will at some point raid mine for fun lol but no way will she be using it daily)
    items with stupid slogans/sayings
    Pastel & Barbie pink.
    Leopard/animal print *shudder* yuk

I do love a bit of goth/punk stuff And really dark pink too. But so so much stuff in the shops is inappropriate...so sick of kids being made to look like adults...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When my babies were newborn they lived in Bonds wondersuits. Literally day and night, at home or out. I didn't like any rough fabrics or anything that was two piece and rode up at the back.

Now I don't buy anything for the girls that are too short or midriff baring. Otherwise I'm not too fussy, I love things with skulls for DS (just bought him a doona cover with skulls ) I don't buy anything too frilly or fussy for the girls, and I don't like shorts for DS with the crutch down at his knees or that end past his knees.

Toy wise, again not fussy, DS got a sheriff set with pistols and holsters and a sheriffs badge for Christmas and he loved it.

I will not let the kids drink LOLs from the tuckshop though. I despise energy drinks and the fact that these drinks are packaged to look them.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pina Colada For This Useful Post:

mrswhitehouse  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sajimum View Post
    Anything with slogans like "I am a princess", "daddy's little girl", etc. I can't stand them.
    This, except the male equivalent for DS. I find them just so tacky. 'Daddy's little helper'... yeah right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont particularly like slogan t-shirts. Mainly ones from cotton on kids.

I do love punk/rock-a-billy/heavy metal stuff.
    I would hate having my baby in the same stuff everyone else had, but just cause I like that style doesn't make the clothes "depressing" or "emo" at all. You can get a lot of bright colors in this style.
    I just bought this for when my son is born and I don't find it emo or gothic at all!
    Last edited by Nazgul; 02-03-2012 at 08:41.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nazgul For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (10-12-2012),lones  (10-12-2012),mrswhitehouse  (02-03-2012),penguinbaby  (09-12-2012),tormyxxx  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate anything black for little kids. My ds1 has big feet and it is impossible to buy any shoes that aren't black, it drives me mad.

They do wear skinny jeans though... They're stretch and comfy and look super cute. My ds3 who is 11 weeks also wears the soft leggings that look like skinny jeans

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mmy2b For This Useful Post:

Brandnewbeginnings  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really don't like crocs, they look uncomftorable & i think they're ugly
    So when my dad came to visit & took DD1 shopping, guess what he bought her ? FLURO PINK CROCS And DD1 loves them & wears them constantly *shudder*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loumia View Post
    I really don't like crocs, they look uncomftorable & i think they're ugly
    So when my dad came to visit & took DD1 shopping, guess what he bought her ? FLURO PINK CROCS And DD1 loves them & wears them constantly *shudder*
    I always hated crocs and swore DD would never wear them!! Then.. Cotton on was clearing them out or $2 so I grabbed a few pair for the beach (we were about to go on holiday) and they were great!! Haha ooh the shame!

I wanted to get the the special wet suit ones s for swimming but they didn't make them in small enough sizes.