+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Chance of pregnancy? I'm having symptoms....need advice!!!?

im 20 years old.2 and a half weeks before my period was due i was having pain in my breasts and tender to touch and swollen which is abnormal for me. I have also increased the number of montgomery glands on my breasts. My period came 1 week early which is also very unusual for me as i have a 30+ day cycle. My period lasted much longer than usual. Ive been nauseous during these couple weeks. Now i just finished my period a few days ago and i have had more nausea, i vomited yesterday morning ( i havent vomited for 10 years!) and i vomited this morning. after vomiting i got bad pains in my lower back, ive been very tired and have had a lack of energy. today ive been non stop hungry and i have had sharp pains in my right side of my stomach. nothing unbearable. I have also been very thirsty and dehydrated no matter how much water I drink. is there a chance i could be pregnant? even though i just had a period?? ive known many girls who have still had their "period" during pregnancy, thats why im confused

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There is a chance you could be pregnant - do a test.

The bleeding could be a miscarriage or even an ectopic pregnancy, its important to get help especially with the pain.

If you do a test, even if it is a miscarriage, the hormone may still show up. I would start there and then see your Dr after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I would do a test just to be sure if you are or aren't but either way I would probably also see a doctor just to check what is up with the pains and vomitting ( If it continues and the test is negative). It's definitley possible to be pregnant even after bleeding but yeah I would definitley not wait to do a test and see a doc incase it is something like an ectopic. Good luck, I hope you get the result you're after

Thanks
    Reviews
    i took a test this morning and it was negative. i just thought id make sure because my mum insisted that it might be "early" and that i should see a doctor. maybe its nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Sometimes it could be too early but yeah I would probably still go see a doctor just in case..also if your test is saying neg the doctor can send you for a blood test which will be a definite answer for you