+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Got a reply from a Jenny Renny today who said:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of June/beginning of July from a cycle that began in June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of March 2013 - specific reference to the 9th and 7th.

I hope she's right! I'm waiting on a reading from Cheri...fingers crossed!

The skeptical side of me says "she's just telling you what you want to hear" but the other side of me says "man, I hope she's right!".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm sooo tempted to get a reading done. I think I'm going crazy too. I cannot seem to think about anything but having a baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got my Brooke7777 reading back;

".From what they're showing me, it looks like it'll happen SOON! I have to say July/August for conception or when you find out. A BOY appears for this pregnancy. I'm also getting the "meds" card, if this makes sense? If not meds, then could be referring to "supplements"... but whatever this is it seems to lead to your BFP!
    Hope to hear of your BFP soon!"

I should get my Cheri one today/tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    I got my reading from Cheri! She says a girl and June. So I either find out about it, conceive or have a due date of June which matches up with Jenny's!

Apparently I have a 50% chance of having a boy and a 50% chance of having girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone asked for a free reading from cheri? How long did it take? I asked for mine on the 7th & haven't got anything back yet

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    According to her email, she's doing free readings from April 1+? I'd say there'll be a bit of a wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bugger, that's what I thought! So its prob better to pay for the basic reading?

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thought I'd update quickly
    I had a couple of readings that said I'd get a BFP in June. Well, didn't happen. One was from Jenny Renny, and the other was an updated reading from Cheri.

I literally had to fight myself out of getting a new reading done. It's a bit hard not to get too hopeful, so now I'm just pottering along and seeing what happens heh.
    Last edited by Eko; 03-08-2012 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Figured I better update too.

I don't think I ever posted my Cheri22 reading, but this was the first baby
    "GIRL _ JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in"

We conceived and found out we are pregnant in June! Both Jenny Renny and brooke7777 said July, Which could have been true if I had the patience to wait when testing haha our faint positive was on the last day of June, with our first strong positive on the 3rd July

We will be finding out sex, so will keep you updated!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have to update again too! *chuckle* I'm now pregnant .

I emailed Cheri a couple of days ago because I realised something. The reading that she did for me said that I would conceive, find out, or be due with a baby girl in April. I got a BFP in March, and tried to make the reading fit by thinking "Well, I got my results for the bloods back in April so that must be what she meant". I was absolutely thrilled, because DH and I both really want a baby girl!
    Noooope... Wasn't to be. I had a chem at about 5 weeks.

Now that I'm finally pregnant again I had a little shiver when I saw that my EDD is the 10th of April 2013.
    So I emailed Cheri and apologised to her, as I'd initially emailed her back saying that I'd had the chem simply for her own information as she likes to get feedback. I told her that I am in fact pregnant again, and due in April.
    I got a reply this afternoon and she said that this baby is DEFINITELY a girl, and that she'd fall off her seat in complete shock if I told her otherwise.

I'd definitely recommend Cheri, she's been absolutely sweet and lovely and has often passed on details without expecting payment. I also had a reading done by Ruby, however I would NOT recommend her! She took SO long to do my first reading, and I firmly believe the only reason I got a response out of her in the end was because I sent her a narky email saying if she didn't respond with my reading soon I'd go to Paypal to lodge a dispute!
    She also said a girl conceived, found out, or born in April... But I don't know whether that was sheer luck or not!

(if you want to look into either one, you can find Cheri by googling "Cheri22" and Ruby I found by googling "Ruby baby readings".

I guess I'll be updating with the gender of our little Pixel in 16 or so weeks .