+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm suprised, I ranted and got my reading from ruby the next day! Cheri22 said I'd have my reading by the 7th, which is today but as she's american I'm giving her until the 8th as they're behind us by about 16 hours.
    I'm hoping that by the time I wake up it will be in my inbox

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone got anything yet? Nothing here yet. *pouting*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still nothing! Not happy!!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my Cheri reading:
    I am seeing you with a girl and they relate her to April so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
    Are you possibly ovulating around the 13th to 16th of that month? Not sure if you can look ahead and see.
    Shes someone who is always going to be on top of everything always so organized and efficient. I think that you are going to see her wanting to make everything better. She is really such an affectionate child and really loves to give everyone hugs. When she's playing with people really likes to be beside them, and talking with them.. She's always the type that will have tons of friends and finds it effortless to make friends. She's always kind and loves animals and just this overall nice person. I am seeing her as someone who is always good with her words, around the age of 7, her teachers will always comment about how advanced she is when it comes to writing. Her spelling is usually better than most people, her reading is at least one or two grades higher. She's always going to have a journal that she writes in her hopes and dreams. I think at times that you might wondering if shes a bit intuitive. Not just when she's a bany and appears to be talking to other people that you can't see, but because when she shows you her journal about things currently happening in her life that she wrote about months/years previous.
    They show her as someone who is patient, and will listen to others ideas.
    i see her married at 23 with a son and daughter of their own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well if I'm not Utd this cycle, the dates she gave in April would be at the end of my next 2ww.

Def can't show this to DP lol. He's desperately wanting a son, not a fourth daughter hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my reading from Cheri22 as well

They are showing me a GIRL and they relate her to APRIL so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.
    Shes someone who can be dramatic, especially later in her teen years. I am seeing her as someone who is always going to believe that things can be settled and would never leave any issues to "mull over". She would rather sit down and chat with people and see how they are doing, and just sort it out right then and there.

When it comes to your daughter, I am seeing when younger, being a bit of a tomboy. They show her as the sort that has no problems with climbing up trees. They show her as someone who is always into rough and tumble with the other kids and just having a good time. Does not feel the need to try and be someone else. Shes always the type that feels comfortable in who she is.

I am seeing your daughter having a "long" name and that you guys are actually going to have a short name or nick name for her. I think that you guys are also going to have some sort of "throw back" to someone in the family as a tribute. (Not for her first name).

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 26. They will have two girls of their own.

There was a lot more in the reading but I cut it down. Very happy that both Ruby and Cheri22 confirmed a little girl in April, but not sure how that'll work as I'm suspecting I'm showing UDT symptoms now. If I find out in April, I'll have to be getting a delayed bfp! *chuckle*. Although I'm not due to test until end of March so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its really good to see how different our readings are when they were done so close together. Hope this means that you get your BFP with all your preggy symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, I read yours just after posting mine and went "Phew, well the readings where on different days and it seems they're completely different apart from the girl in April part!".

I mean if they were just copy and paste jobs, you'd think they'd have more similarities than that Here's hoping!

ETA: I won't be telling DH either, even though both readings gave me the same info. I don't want to disappoint him if I am utd and it's not a Heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep fingers crossed. I still want blue though. My poor DP lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    my reading was - i'd get a bfp in april 2012, conceive in april 2012 or have a baby in april 2013. and it'd be another boy.
    Wow. Busy busy april. We might need to make a 'waiting for April' group lol.