+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've going that a lady called cheri22 is FAR more professional. I've done some research on ruby since getting my reading from her and it doesn't look promising if I'm honest.
    I should get my reading from cheri22 this week, do I'll let you know if they match up

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got two readings done

When I spoke with your child to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST FEB pOF 2012 OR CONCEIVE FEB OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH FEB OF 2013.

I feel a pink energy entering your life! I predict that the next child born into your family will be a little girl and I see her connected to the month of February. This may be due date or conception/discovery but I feel in this case it's most likely to be conception..

So both say conception in feb with a girl, cd24 today of my last round of clomid, testing on wed if no af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had this reading done on 17th January but thought I'd share anyway

Please note your reading may have some typos due to the fact that sometimes your children and or the spirits play with the keyes.

When I spoke with your baby to come I was told hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST JULY OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE JULY OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JULY OF 2013.

When Is poke with your next baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST AUG OF 2016 OR CONCEIVE AUG OF 2016 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF AUG OF 2017.
    your last chidl say shse a precious girl. That you will FIND OTUW TIH A POSITIVE TEST JUNE OF 2019 OR CONCEIVE JUNE OF 2019 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF JUNE OF 2020.

ETA: just wanted to add that I had another reading done last year and my SIL asked her medium 3 years ago about me having children, and all 3 have said the month of July is significant for me.... 3 readings, same month, fingers crossed 2012 is in fact the July date I am waiting on
    Last edited by siege; 05-03-2012 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I've going that a lady called cheri22 is FAR more professional. I've done some research on ruby since getting my reading from her and it doesn't look promising if I'm honest.
    I should get my reading from cheri22 this week, do I'll let you know if they match up

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Agreed.. I had her do a family reading on me.. She went into so much detail.. Not as far as dates wise, (I just got months not months and years), but as to what they will be like, when they will get married, how many and what gender their kids would be and what they would do for a career.. I hope she is right, as eveything she is predicting is exactly what I want lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Where do you get readings by Cheri22 done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by starflame View Post
    Where do you get readings by Cheri22 done?
    Google her name, she has a website you can buy off with paypal

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still waiting lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    I'm still waiting lol.
    Hmmm. Email from Ruby. 'did you get your reading yet?'
    Me.. 'No not yet' but wondering if perhaps Ruby's automatic reply system is out of order...
    'I'll do it tonight' she replies. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting on mine from cheri22, she said will have by march 15. I can't wait lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyls View Post
    I'm still waiting lol.
    Im sooo annoyed with ruby!!! i ordered a reading last wednesday night (and because im so impatient LOL) i paid for the 24hr reading...sent her my details and got an automated reply saying that it would be done on time blah blah blah...thursday came and got nothing, friday, a little annoyed, i emailed her again saying that i was still waiting for my reading and she came back and said that she was sorry and that she had a headache so wouldnt be doing my reading that day and for me to name a date that i wanted my reading by and she would do it. I gave her an extra two days (fair, i think???) sunday came and went, still nothing!
    Emailed her again on monday saying i was still waiting, she came back again saying that she was sorry and that she had a busy workload and to let her know what day i wanted it by, again!
    Me being a real ***** about it now, replied that i wanted it done by tomorrow (today) or i would like my money back! Lo-and-behold...havnt gotten a response out of her and no reading! Not happy! (rant over, lol)