+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Triers and Testers 'reading' stories

Spin off from the Marvelous March ladies since alot of us caved and spent $5 or $10 for a bit of a laugh but feel free to join us.
    Record your reading here.. Then update when you see if it's close or totally wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so I got my reading done

She said I was going to have a girl. I could either conceive in feb 2012 or get pos preg test in feb 2012 (obviously conceive) OR have a due date feb 2013 well I have just over a week to find out if she's right about conceiving in feb 2012 ))))))

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My reading from one lady said:

"
    When I spoke with your baby to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST APRIL OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE APRIL OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF APRIL OF 2013.

When I spoke with your next child to come she said shes a precious girl. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST SEPT OF 2016 OR CONCEIVE SEPT OF 2016 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF SEPT OF 2017. "

I'm still waiting for a reading back from the second lady I paid for, so when I get that reading I'll update.
    I'm suprised with the first reading though, DH and I have both said from day one that we wanted two children. Be interesting to see what the other reading says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I had 2 readings done last year.. The first one from JennyRenny was false, as it said I would get my BFP in December, which obviously didn't happen..

The other one was from Cheri22 and she did a family reading on me.. Said I would have 2 boys and a girl (which is what I want!!), and referenced January as either the conception, or birth month for one boy, June for the other boy and April for the girl.. So that one could still be possible, guess I will have to wait and see

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my reading

When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST APRIL OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE APRIL OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF APRIL OF 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Jenny Renny gave me the following prediction. A baby boy, conceived in May and I get a positive in June, due in 2013.

Ahhh it's all a bit of fun ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    02/03/2012 -
    * Cheri22 expects to complete reading on 07th March.
    * No response yet from Ruby.
    04/03/2012 - still nothing. Ruby probably has an overload from all the March girls. Hehe.
    Last edited by Kyls; 04-03-2012 at 20:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my reading today, I am hoping to be UTD this month but may is good too! Ah, all a bit of fun! I wonder how accurate these things are. Hmmm guess I'll find out soon enough

When I spoke with your baby to come he said hes a precious boy. That you will FIND OUT WITH A POSITIVE TEST MAY OF 2012 OR CONCEIVE MAY OF 2012 OR GIVE BIRTH/EXPECTED DUE DATE OF MAY OF 2013.

Thanks
    Reviews
    where are you ladies getting these readings done?? are they free?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starflame... I got mine from ttcbabylovepredictions aka Ruby for $5.00 just a bit of fun really... Although I will admit I'm a little disappointed she didn't say this month!