Hi everyone! I became a consultant a couple of weeks ago
A few pointers...
- A thermomix has a 2 year warranty, which is standard for all kitchen appliances in Australia, but (unofficially) it is expected to last a min of 10 years.
- The first thermomix came on the market in 1971.
- I'm pretty sure (correct me if I'm wrong) that the scales on the thermochef are on the side instead of using the one bowl.
- the thermomix is not only about making things quicker and easier, but cutting out preservatives and additives.
- did you know there is a color in custard (both powder and premade) that has been banned in every other country other then Australia?!! (Linked to causing asthma, ADHD and hyperactivity)
- there was something dodgey about the thermochef, the company who created it (must think its dodgy too!) as they won't put their own name on it! (like a Samsung tv selling as a magnavox from Kmart)
Apparently there is a law Suit going on ATM so thermochef possibly won't be available for much longer (not 100% sure on this)
Hope this helped!
Let me know if you want to know anything else