+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile 39 year old mum looking for friends. I live in Huntfield Heights (near Noarlunga).

Hi!

I'm 39 year old with a fabulous (biased!) little 3 year old daughter. We moved to Adelaide about a year ago and I've found it really hard to meet people as I work 3-4 days a week and haven't been going to any playgroups.

I'd love to meet up with other mums and your little ones (or without them! LOL) on the weekends or on my days off (Monday & Wednesday).

Age isn't an issue - I have friends 10 years younger and 10 years older than me. I just want to meet some lovely warm, down to earth mums. If you're interested let me know and we can organise a get together.

Cheers!
    CG

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not too far from you! I have 3 boys, 5, 3 and 1. I've only not just moved back down here from Qld end of last year and don't know many people at all, so I'm very keen to make new friends

LAMmum is offline Teddy bears need to be rescued too
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I'm about 10 minutes from you, 40 yrs old & have a gorgeous lil man nearly 4. I'm free Mon - Wed & most Saturdays

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 39 year old mum looking for friends. I live in Huntfield Heights (near Noarlunga).

Hi I'm in Seaford not too far and I'm 32 with my first who's 10 months soon. Love to meet