+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nomes83 View Post
    Gotcha calls- they make me cringe and I can't listen to them, I feel to bad for the person being got!

Musicals and movie musicals, I find them way to cheesy. My best friend loves them an occasionally tries to torture me with them and also show tunes
    I agree, I hate gotcha calls. They aren't funny and they are cruel.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Seraph8  (01-03-2012),SpecialPatrolGroup  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Mayonnaise. Clearly everyone loves it because it's put on almost everything. It's revolting, and has ruined many perfectly good foods with its presence.

Coffee. I don't get it. It smells horrible (I know, most non-drinkers still love the smell... but not me) and it tastes even worse. I'm not a bright and bubbly morning person either, so I wonder how the hell I get through the morning when others are like, "OMG IF I DON'T GET MY COFFEE I'LL SERIOUSLY MURDER SOMEONE!" I think it's probably just like a cocaine addiction tbh...

Numerous "sexy" celebs. I find most of them very unsexy tbh... male and female. I cannot, no matter how hard I try, see what is so appealing about Matthew McConoughey (or however you spell his stupid name). He needs a wash. And a new accent. And to not be in films because he can't act. He's just horrible and greasy and dirty looking. Angelina and Katy Perry - both are so unattractive, I wonder if half hte population are simply due for an eye test when they claim otherwise.

Star Wars. Bleh. I suspect I will never get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol food and drink wise there isn't much at all lol but sports I have a few.

I'm so un-Australian but cricket! Omg nothing happens for 15mins then 1 ball gets hit.

Also UFC seriously what's the appeal? DH loves watching it. Who wants to watch people punch and kick the living s**t out of each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkandSandy View Post

I'm so un-Australian but cricket! Omg nothing happens for 15mins then 1 ball gets hit.
    Do you know how cricket was invented? A bunch of school kids met in the park after school to kick around a soccer ball, but alas, the kid who was supposed to bring the ball forgot it!

So, they all stood around bored in the field for a couple of hours, just waiting for something to happen. And that, my friend, is the true story of the birth of cricket.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

chameleon  (01-03-2012),Gandalf  (01-03-2012),gizmoduckus  (06-03-2012),Lucy in the Sky  (02-03-2012),mixinitup  (01-03-2012),Rutabaga  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Witwicky - totally agree on the Moscato front. I hate sweet wine!

Cricket - so boring...

Swimming.

Being out in the sun/ going to the beach on a hot day.

Jim Carrey / Adam Sandler/ Ben Affleck films.

American romantic comedies/ slapstick humour.

Being pregnant love the end result, but not the process.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheese, I cannot stand cheese. The thought of putting a bit of cheddar in my mouth makes me want to gag.
    Egg yolks is another.
    Moet, I have never understood what is so great about it, it tastes like burning fizzy vinegar.
    Golf. Hate it.
    Glee, forced myself to watch a whole episode....what a load of absolute bol***.
    Red wine...all tastes like vinegar to me.

babalooba is offline Being a brother is better than being a superhero
    Thanks
    Reviews
    George Clooney. I don't get it. He is attractive but not a god or anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamburgers - any type but you will especially never see me at McDonald's, hungry jacks, the like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Wine. I HATE it. The smell makes me gag. At restaurants I make sure they don't put it in my food I've sent food back if they do! At my wedding I made sure there was none placed in front of me because I didn't want to be sitting there gagging in front of my guests
    I will drink champagne though... Yep, I know its wine with bubbles. I have no explanation!

Carrots. They creep me out They also make me gag. Carrots are a rarity in my house because I can't even stand to touch them! I joined a f acebook group called I Hate Carrots I don't even know why I hate them.. I eat every other vegetable except those white things that look like carrots (the name escapes me at the moment!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The big bang theory. It is NOT funny I honestly just can not get into that show!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ladybugz For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-03-2012),Lucy in the Sky  (02-03-2012),Nmgb  (02-03-2012),OurLittleBlessing  (01-03-2012),SassyMummy  (01-03-2012),Zombie_eyes  (01-03-2012)