+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I have no idea what that word means??!!
    Really?

Google it lmao

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

naebie  (04-03-2012),Stiflers Mom  (02-03-2012),TimTamsandTea  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Makeup! (as in foundation) makes me feel hot, yucky and gross!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    Really?

Google it lmao
    I had no idea what it meant and I googled it...now I know!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

BigRedV  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy2be3 i totally agree!
    i also think it makes skin look yuk and fake =)

Riiiiight.. there. Where I'm pointing. See it?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    red wine here too. also, the smell of dairy products. especially cheese. and especially melted cheese. the smell of melted cheese makes me feel sick.

i'm a huge musical theatre fan but i just can't get into grease or wicked.

glee.

spending time with old people. i don't find them interesting. i find them dull and suffocating.

sport. borrrrrrrrringggggggggg! i'm rather partial to lawn bowls, but you put on football, soccer, cricket or, even worse, golf, and i will turn it off.

traditional medicine. oh you should go to a gp about that.. my first reaction is usually actually oh i'll go to my chiropractor about that.. i don't trust main****** medical stuff.

massages. i've had back massages produce some good results but it didn't feel 'nice'. it felt like someone was rubbing my back.. ooh aah also i can't stand having my feet touched because they're the most ticklish part on my body so foot massages are out of the question.
    all this despite the fact that i apparently *give* very good massages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by becca022 View Post
    I've thought of a few more to add......

Fish - Yuck

Licorice - Yuck.

Sport - I would much rather watch paint dry than watch that.

The Country - I'm not into wide open spaces or lonliness. I love being in the city and being close to shops and civilisation - sorry if I offended anyone.
    i like the country.. to visit! i have to live in civilisation though. currently i live a half hour drive out of the nearest city and that's too far away for my liking.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    No, you're not alone. I don't like it either.

I must be hyper sensitive as I don't like any sort of direct contact with that part of me... I end up giggling like someone is tickling me. I hate it. I roll around and laugh... it's not sexy or enjoyable, it's irritating. I feel so bad though, because he so desperately wants me to like it because he wants to do that for me. There are other ways - but direct contact is just not one of them. I find it so intense a feeling that it's just irritating, not nice.
    Yes, I agree with this totally! Unfortunately I also hate doing it for DF, which I feel bad about because like most guys it's his favourite thing. Seriously, I think I've done it about three times? I just find it gross... the mouth is NOT a sexual organ; it's not meant to be down there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought of more. bananas. the beach. most modern music. makeup. blergh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetseven View Post
    Coffee
    Sickly sweet things
    Salty things
    Red flavoured things (strawberry, raspberry, cherry, etc)
    It's been awhile, but the "Who let the dogs out?" song. That one was physically painful to me, and people seemed to love playing it at full volume.
    English comedy
    Slapstick humour
    Red wine (i'll have a dry white please)
    Hugh Grant as an actor
    Cunnilingus
    Cola (a sip is good as mouthwash after a greasy meal, but it is not a thirst quenching drink)
    mixing alcohol with soft drink (exception a shandy - beer and lemonade - is okay, and I like lemon, lime and bitters, though most dont consider that a real drink. Other than that, I'll have my drinks straight - or diluted with vodka)
    tuna (it is alright in macaroni chesse, but that is all)
    checkout staff following their script to greet you

yikes ... my list keeps getting longer and longer
    yeahhh i find it just doesn't get me off. i rather question the point of it. i'm also not the hugest fan of giving it- i like to be able to *see* my partner's enjoyment, because that's what gets me going the most, and you can't see much from down there.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Leeee For This Useful Post:

sweetseven  (03-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dondons View Post
    I cannot believe in 17 pagest that im only the second person to write FACEBOOK! The basic concept is ok (people keeping in contact) but they way it is used these days makes me cringe! Horrid. Plus I should add - people's faces when I tell them Im not on facebook!
    Sorry, but NAT256 beat you too it on page ten (and I wont guarantee that there wasn't an earlier post that I missed).
    Quote Originally Posted by NAT256 View Post
    Facebook!

I tried it and I just can't see the point. I got a bunch of old school friends contacting me and it was all a bit weird. If I had wanted to see a picture of their cat's latest antics 20 years after going to school with them, I'd have stayed in touch!!!

(Apologies to all who love it, coz I know most people do, but I just don't get it)