+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tuna = blah! yuk!
    or any fish that tastes too fishy...
    brussel sprouts = vomit!
    milk = ew! i can have it in cereal, tea or covered up by a whole lot of milo, but by its self!!!! i don't get what's so good about it!
    i have only just recently learnt to like bacon and pork... few years back i couldn't eat anything that was from a pig... just the thought of the animal made me sick!
    raspberries, yuk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Gram View Post
    I may be the only one but I am in total agreement with you.
    No, you're not alone. I don't like it either.

I must be hyper sensitive as I don't like any sort of direct contact with that part of me... I end up giggling like someone is tickling me. I hate it. I roll around and laugh... it's not sexy or enjoyable, it's irritating. I feel so bad though, because he so desperately wants me to like it because he wants to do that for me. There are other ways - but direct contact is just not one of them. I find it so intense a feeling that it's just irritating, not nice.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Cazza1981  (02-03-2012),sweetseven  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post

I must be hyper sensitive as I don't like any sort of direct contact with that part of me... I end up giggling like someone is tickling me. I hate it. I roll around and laugh... it's not sexy or enjoyable, it's irritating. I feel so bad though, because he so desperately wants me to like it because he wants to do that for me. There are other ways - but direct contact is just not one of them. I find it so intense a feeling that it's just irritating, not nice.
    OMG, I'm EXACTLY the same! I wish I liked it, but it just feels yuck!! Way too sensitive!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

sweetseven  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I cannot believe in 17 pagest that im only the second person to write FACEBOOK! The basic concept is ok (people keeping in contact) but they way it is used these days makes me cringe! Horrid. Plus I should add - people's faces when I tell them Im not on facebook!

Total agreeance with the Hangover movies. Thumbs down, and I love comedies. But this one was so lazy and unoriginal.

Ditto for Big Bang/That 70s show/2.5 men/how I met your mother et al... I feel my brain shrinking if I even see an ad! Redneck/simpleton humour Please dont feel offended if you love it!!

Beer

Big extravagant weddings....soooo uncomfortable and awkward

High heels

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dondons For This Useful Post:

sweetseven  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've thought of a few more to add......

Fish - Yuck

Licorice - Yuck.

Sport - I would much rather watch paint dry than watch that.

The Country - I'm not into wide open spaces or lonliness. I love being in the city and being close to shops and civilisation - sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Exactly the same for me too

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MothersMilk For This Useful Post:

sweetseven  (02-03-2012)

London is offline “I think we're losing our sense of humor instead of being able to relax and laugh at ourselves" - Betty White
    Winner 2012 - BubHubber you'd like to meet IRL
    Winner 2012 - Best Avatar

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would just like to say that it is about time! For ages I have been the resident BH Big Bang Hater, with mods even changing my username and avatar to something Big Bang related. I am loving that there are more people who dont like the show. I even started a thread asking who didnt like it and it filled up with Big Bang lovers. Curse you

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts

I just find it mind numbingly boring. I used to write mental to do lists in my head as I thought it was probably rude to pull out a book

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought of another!

Harry Potter! Freaking hate it! Every single thing about it, and my 17 yr old BIL is a Harry Potter freak, seriously, his entire bedroom is covered in Harry Potter collectables, and it's stupid and annoying!

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    Glee
    Cooking shows
    Folding washing
    Are there people out there who DO love folding washing?? Where are these people