+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Aspley Playgroup looking for new members :)

Hi Everyone ,

I help run Bindi I Playgroup which is held at the Aspley Girl Guides Hut on Ellison Road, every Thursday morning.

We meet in the playground beside the Girl Guides Hut at 9.30 am and play for half an hour or so before heading up to the hut for a fun and quite relaxed morning of free play time, craft activities, morning tea and a few songs before finishing up at 11.30 am.

Bindi I Playgroup has been running for 13 years, but this year we have lost a lot of members who've returned to work or whose children have moved on to kindy, and we really need some new members in order to keep going.

Currently we have 5 - 8 families attending each week (but we have room for quite a few more), whose children range in ages from just a few months to four years old. Parents come from all different backgrounds and a wide range of ages too. Most families are quite new to the playgroup at the moment, so it's a great time for getting involved and making some new playmates for the children, and even some grown up friends for yourself!

So if you're interested please come along on Thursday mornings around 9.30am, we'd love to meet you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, are you still taking new members? How much does it cost?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this group still on, I have just moved to Aspley.

How much is it and is it open through the Christmas holidays? If not, when does it reopen?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm a new mother in the area with a 5 month old son who is looking for a play group to join that has young babies in the group for my son to interact with. We are fairly new to brisbane so we dont have friends with children in our area.

If you are still running and looking for new members id like the details please or if anyone can recommend another playgroup on the northside?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Aspley Playgroup looking for new members :)

I am also keen to start attending probably in July. I will be having bub #2 in July. My daughter will be 2 then.

I live in Bracken Ridge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Also looking for playgroup in the area. I am in Deagon and my son is 10 months old

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Play group on northside

Hi
    i rang a few yesterday and found one at Sandgate that is welcoming new members on Thursdays at 9:30-11:30am it's free the first 2 visits them $5 each visit or if you want to go weekly it's $25 per term. I found them on the play group website! I'm going to try it out and see if we like it!

I also spoke to Fiona from Taigum treasures who have play group Monday and Tuesdays 9:30-11:30 at $4 per visit starting feb 4th.

Just thought I'd share what I found incase it helped anyone in the area.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thank you, that I great. Can't wait to be off work to do this again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi is this group still needing families? Is it close to public transport? I would love to take my kids to play group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I am interested in your Playgroup for my 18 month old and was wondering if it is still running. If so, is the Thursday time still current, can I attend fortnightly or monthly and is there a cost associated with it.

Thank you