+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default strange cycle - any idea what's going on?

I've been driving myself crazy trying to work out what is going on with my cycle this month, so I thought I'd post something here to see if anyone has any ideas or similar experiences.

My AF came right on time on 16th of Feb, but was unusually light (only lasted about 1 and a half days, whereas it usually lasts about 3 days). As soon as AF finished I started getting tons of EWCM. That is really unusual for me as I very rarely get EWCM, even mid cycle. I've also been feeling really bloated like I've got PMS. I did a HPT last Saturday and another one this afternoon and both were BFN.

I'm really quite confused. I don't temp so I can't tell when I last ovulated (maybe I should start though).

Thanks for any advice.
    Last edited by Meg2; 29-02-2012 at 15:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meg....sounds to me like you might be ovulating early my friend...might be a bit late thia month, but u could pop to the chemist for an opk next month. Maybe you are an early ovulator?

EWCM us the best indication of ovulation, even more so than temping...trust it!

If I were u, I would drag Mr Perfect into the sack for the next couple of days just in case.

My cycle is all over the place too...and was perfectly fine before we started to ttc lol.

Good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Squishy115 For This Useful Post:

Meg2  (01-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps for the reply Squishy. What you say really makes perfect sense. Of course in my head I've been considering every possible explanation except the most obvious.
    Looks like my cm has decreased yesterday and today, so I think you are right. The good thing is that hubby and me were 'gettin busy' together on the last day of ewcm, so hopefully I'm in with a chance.
    God, why can't our bodies just behave like they say they do in the text books?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries, sometimes it just helps to write it all down and get someone else to chuck their two cents in.

You know, reading through the ttc boards, I see the dame story over and over - ladies who think they have missed the boat this month or who thought they miscalculated....and they are the ones who are getting pregnant! Maybe this is your month!

As for our bodies behaving themselves....where would the fun be in that? Lol . It would make life so much easier though, right?

FC for u xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the wishes! I'll be sending sticky baby vibes back to you too. Are you in the TWW too?

So, going by my new revelation that i actually just ovulated early this month, I'm estimating that I'm approximately 11 dpo. No symptoms yet, but I'll be interested to see when (if) AF turns up.